PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw my PCP today. He is absolutely convinced I should seek another opinion on my shoulder even though I'll have to pay out of pocket for it at least until we get to court. That seals the deal. I'm going. He gave me the name of the best of the best. The guy he referred to as "the Dr's Dr". He agrees it sounds like something is very wrong to him too but of course added the disclaimer that he's no orthopedist. Then he said if I can't get an appointment to let him know and he'll arrange it for me. I knew I wasn't nuts. At least not about this.

On a lighter note, guess who's red and white cell counts are much closer to normal today? That means the Epstien-Barr is probably on it's way out :thumbsup2
good news all around!

I'm off to bed. Good night everyone!
nite nite!

H guys, just back from Manhattan. What a wonderful show.

I am beat.
I just finished dinner, not quite as exciting!

Oh the phone thing, I have mostly DIS name. Caro is Caro, Paige is Paige, Tiffer is Tiff, DebbieDoo is actually Debbie Doo..LOL! Who else do I have in my phone???

Oddly I don't have Tig. When I go to look for names, I do look in both places, real name and DIS Name.

OH, Shug is Shug.

Mostly Dis names in my phone too. Altough Paige isn't PAige in my phone, it is a code word for someone else. :rolleyes1 Paige is Vz in my phone...of course. :lmao:

Hey baby...Come on baby.....Let's go baby....yeah baby!

Hey now Amie...easy girl.

Cookie--YAY on the counts woman! :woohoo:

Caro-- I didn't even eat dinner. :(

Sorry for the quickie...but I am going to bed.

Night peeps :wave:

no points, no points, no points, no points. :ssst:

IS ASH IN LABOR YET?? Would someone please call or text her??? Okay, it is probably too late for that. But we need an update SOON!!!!

Mostly Dis names in my phone too. Altough Paige isn't PAige in my phone, it is a code word for someone else. :rolleyes1 Paige is Vz in my phone...of course. :lmao:

Hey now Amie...easy girl.

Cookie--YAY on the counts woman! :woohoo:

Caro-- I didn't even eat dinner. :(
But you got to see NYC all prettied! My manager was in NYC last week. She went to the parade and actually went into Macy's on Black Friday! :scared:
I made Lemon Chicken, rice and broccolli for dinner

I just spent 1/2 hour lying in Kathryn's bed with her and Alana. They were both crying because they missed my Mom. :sad1:

I just spent 1/2 hour lying in Kathryn's bed with her and Alana. They were both crying because they missed my Mom. :sad1:

:hug: I'm so sorry Caro.

Morning all!

So I loose my internet after this morning...wanted to tell you all to behave ('cause I wouln't be).

I have meetings all morning til noon then I will turn off my pager (ok, not really, don't want to get fired, but I MAY forget to take it off vibrate and then not be able to hear it. :rolleyes1 ) As of noon I'm on VACATION! For two and a half whole days!:cool1: No work, no kids, no husband. I swear I don't know what to do with myself...ok, I do....I'm going to ParTAY with Tig and Threep. Does someone have bail money?

So here I am!

Actually, I was still "subscribed" to this thread in my UserCP. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Do I have to read all 7,000+ threads?
and will there be a quiz?

I recognized more names... I remember Briarmom, Teva, DebbieDoo, Imsorry, and I think shugardrawers sounds familiar.

My family went to WDW Nov 2 - 11. Before the trip I was on the boards planning. Our first trip was in Nov 2005, so that is when I got HOOKED on the boards the first time.

I probably won't be on much - but it sure was nice to say hi & see some old friends!
Hey! nice to see you again! Stick around!! :yay:
Saw my PCP today. He is absolutely convinced I should seek another opinion on my shoulder even though I'll have to pay out of pocket for it at least until we get to court. That seals the deal. I'm going. He gave me the name of the best of the best. The guy he referred to as "the Dr's Dr". He agrees it sounds like something is very wrong to him too but of course added the disclaimer that he's no orthopedist. Then he said if I can't get an appointment to let him know and he'll arrange it for me. I knew I wasn't nuts. At least not about this.

On a lighter note, guess who's red and white cell counts are much closer to normal today? That means the Epstien-Barr is probably on it's way out :thumbsup2
:woohoo: Yay, Shug!! I agree, get the second opinion, this has been a bunch of BS.

H guys, just back from Manhattan. What a wonderful show.

I am beat.
What show did you see?
Sorry for the quickie...but I am going to bed.
Hmm, I'm often saying that myself.

:sad1: Oh Caro, that must be so hard on you too. It's normal tough, it's only ben a little while, the holidays are here. Hang in there, okay? :hug:

I'm off to that plave for the next 8 hours. Talk to you later.

Btw, Tig, it was the mammo appt. I'm starting at the end and I'll work my way down.

:hug:

I tried reading back a few pages.. but I can't remember most of what I read:sad2:

Good Morning :wave2:

Great news Shug and Scraps, Shug good luck :wizard: with the second opinion.

I am having my p and q now, my dd can be so hard to get up and out for school in the mornings :sad2:

Good morning! I'm tired and cranky. How's everyone else? :)

Tig, when you get here, I need your flight # so I can track you online.

Good morning :surfweb:

I got bored ironing yesterday; so I graduated to power tools :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm kind of awake since I leave soon! :yay: Still have the residual migraine, but hopefully it will go away after I eat something. And with any luck I can sleep on the plane since I feel like I didn't sleep last night. I think I'm going to bring my laptop with me since I still haven't found a shelter volunteer for my second Friday, so will need to keep checking my e-mail and start making calls if nobody responds to my sub request. :rolleyes: I likely won't be on much, so you all need to behave youself on your own until Dec 8th.

When someone hears from Ash, even if it's to say she isn't in labor, please text or call me with the news! :yay:

So here I am!

Actually, I was still "subscribed" to this thread in my UserCP. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Do I have to read all 7,000+ threads?
and will there be a quiz?

I recognized more names... I remember Briarmom, Teva, DebbieDoo, Imsorry, and I think shugardrawers sounds familiar.

My family went to WDW Nov 2 - 11. Before the trip I was on the boards planning. Our first trip was in Nov 2005, so that is when I got HOOKED on the boards the first time.

I probably won't be on much - but it sure was nice to say hi & see some old friends!
I'm glad you were able to check in here! :yay: How are things going with you? Are you still doing daycare? At least I think that's what you were doing. I'm second guessing myself now. :rotfl:

Good news about the second opinion and great news about your blood counts!

I'm sorry. :hug:

Btw, Tig, it was the mammo appt. I'm starting at the end and I'll work my way down.
I think your foofoo needs to be checked ASAP. Shug, please remind teva since I won't be around much for awhile.:thumbsup2

I am having my p and q now, my dd can be so hard to get up and out for school in the mornings :sad2:
p and q? :confused:

Good morning

Caro:hug: I can imagine how hard that must be

Any baby news?

Lara- You go girl!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter