PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
here snowy come sit with me and lets be outcasts together :)

AHEM! I am still pouting over here because I have been ostracized due to my Red Sox affiliation!

Red sox, why you wearing red sox? :rotfl: I crack myself up!

Thanks, but heck no! Some people do but I am just an amateur. I scrap for myself and my family. Believe me, I only wonder if I will ever finish it. And once you are bit by the scrapbook bug, you take lots more photos than you ever would have because everthing that happens in life turns into a scrapable moment. And with digital cameras so you don't have to worry about film there is even more to scrap!!

Yikes! Too many viruses going around! I hope I updated my virus protection for on here. . . :rotfl:

Dinner was a hit with the kids and a no go with DH so I need to figure out something for him. Why didn't a marry a man that likes his meals quick:sad2: and simple. :sad2:

How many times have you had the kids reenact a picture for you cause you didn't get it the first time?

I haven't cleaned my computer lately and am feeling a cold coming on! :sick:

A suggestion for meals, try one of those meal prep places. That way you can have something good on hand to pop in the oven when you forget to take something out of the freezer or don't feel like cooking. :thumbsup2

I wonder if I can fake it with my phone number. What the heck do they need her number for?

So that if they are having a problem delivering they can call her for directions! :thumbsup2

I have to go off a teach a class tonight. Got a raise though so it's not too painful. I honestly make an obscene amount of money off these little classes I teach! :banana:
Uh, what kind of class is it to be using the dancing banana? :banana: :laughing:

No and my order is still in limbo. Do you know it, Kelly?
I have it on my phone, but I'm talking to Aly on my phone. I can give it to you when I get off.

Okie dokie. Either I have to cave and go bathe the girls myself, or I have to have a long discussion with dh about why he should do it. I better flip a coin, because neither option is looking like it will be much fun.

:headache: Man, I fell further behind in the last 15 minutes.

I give up.

I'm going to go lay down.

:wave2: Have a good night all.

Great, next Wed we are moving to Clearwater,FL!! About 1 & 1/2 hours from Orlando.:banana: How are you?

Kim, does this mean that you're going to come visit us when a lot of the PMSers are at WDW in a little over 2 weeks? :cool1:

My back shouldn't be hurting right now as much as it is.

Good luck on the bath, Robin.

I am an outcast for taking up for you the ostracized one LOL kidding

Great, next Wed we are moving to Clearwater,FL!! About 1 & 1/2 hours from Orlando.:banana: How are you?

And you are calm? And on here? Shouldn't you be packing and freaking out? Oh, maybe that is just me.

My daughter's school mascot is the Dolphin. They have dolphins pictured everywhere in the school. DH told the princopal that they need to change their motto to "Education with a Porpise".

How many times have you had the kids reenact a picture for you cause you didn't get it the first time?

::yes::

ahh LTS your DH is a bit corny ! Would he like to be stalked as well?

Hiya Merle ;)

Kim, does this mean that you're going to come visit us when a lot of the PMSers are at WDW in a little over 2 weeks? :cool1:

My back shouldn't be hurting right now as much as it is.

Good luck on the bath, Robin.

Is this the weekend of the 3rd and 4th? If I go it would probably be best to only go for a day or something. We probably wont get passes until Feb. What day will ya'll go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom. Those are the 2 parks I want to visit the most. I would LOVE to meet some of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter