PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could get a Southwest ticket to somewhere by Boston (or so they say) for $49.00 each way.

Aimee (my daughter's name, BTW - even spelled like that!), I got it!

All I can say is, those do not look like the guys that my husband works with. :sad2:

We rode to Galveston about three weeks ago, and we were behind an HFD motorcycle club (yes, the view was very, very, very good) and we all coincidentally (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) ended up at the same bar and OMG... sheesh! There were some hot guys there! :thumbsup2

Is this one better Angel?

I loved me some Adrien Zmed!

Amity, great name to name your dd! Are you of French descent?

That's the first time I've laughed out loud today! Thanks! :lmao:

:hug: You're welcome. I'm really leaving now. See, this is the only problem with being in a clique thread. I've been trying to leave for 15 minutes and cant seem to go. Its like crack....or Chipotles. :scared:

You know I love nekkid!!!!!
I'm pretty sure that's what got you to this thread. :woohoo:

Teva, how far are you from Boston?:rolleyes1
I don't qualify. :guilty:

Not me. I can take a run at smallest though.
I saw them and yes you can. :rotfl:

Why don't I have the calendar? Please!!!

I'm pretty sure that there are more lesbians (hopeful, closet, or out in the open) on this thread than on any other CB thread. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Phew, I finally caught up. Now quit talking for a little while, ok? ;)

Maybe we should call these Crack Threads instead of clique. ROTFLMAO!

Ok dinner is finally finished and I have returned with plenty of Mike's in assorted flavors and many perkies for my shoulder. Let the party beginparty:

Is this one better Angel?

I loved me some Adrien Zmed!

Amity, great name to name your dd! Are you of French descent?

I'm not, but her dad is half french. She hates me for spelling it that way, because it either gets mispronounced, or misspelled. I thought it was pretty! :guilty:

I'm not, but her dad is half french. She hates me for spelling it that way, because it either gets mispronounced, or misspelled. I thought it was pretty! :guilty:

How old is she? I wasn't happy when I was a youngin', but I love it now. It stunk not having the barettes with my name on them when I was 10:rolleyes:

Aimee (my daughter's name, BTW - even spelled like that!), I got it!

All I can say is, those do not look like the guys that my husband works with. :sad2:

We rode to Galveston about three weeks ago, and we were behind an HFD motorcycle club (yes, the view was very, very, very good) and we all coincidentally (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) ended up at the same bar and OMG... sheesh! There were some hot guys there! :thumbsup2

one of the pmsers owns a biker bar on hwy 59 next to the flying j truck stop just north of houston....

I want cake!

its in the microwave

I'm pretty sure that's what got you to this thread. :woohoo:

I don't qualify. :guilty:

I saw them and yes you can. :rotfl:

Why don't I have the calendar? Please!!!

I'm pretty sure that there are more lesbians (hopeful, closet, or out in the open) on this thread than on any other CB thread. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Phew, I finally caught up. Now quit talking for a little while, ok? ;)

Maybe we should call these Crack Threads instead of clique. ROTFLMAO!

more lesbians?????

thats not always a bad thing.

one of the pmsers owns a biker bar on hwy 59 next to the flying j truck stop just north of houston....

For real?

That's the one freeway that I never have to travel on, unless it's for work. And bars don't mix well with my work, unfortunately. :sad1:

I'll have to look out for it the next time I'm that way though!

Tiffer, how'd it go tonight?

Angel... the words are from Fuzzy on the clique thread. The pic was something I made with Bomb months ago, I was just trying it on ;)

It went well. The Def was not represented so I had to negotiate with her. Negotiating with a non-attorney is a PITA, because I have to explain the law, be fair to her and "zealously" advocate for my client.

But we resolved it. My client the judge and even the Def were pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter