PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Somehow I have to drag myself to the grocery today.

Good Morning, friends! I wanted to call Fuzzy yesterday and wish her a happy birthday, but her # isn't listed in the clubhouse.:confused3

Good Morning, friends! I wanted to call Fuzzy yesterday and wish her a happy birthday, but her # isn't listed in the clubhouse.:confused3

I have it, unless that's Muppet's, but I don't think so, Fuzzy is with the e and Muppet is without, right? I don't have Muppet's number. Fuzzy is scared of the phone, I think, which is likely why she didn't list it.

WD2, she isn't coming 'round as much lately.

Ohhhh duh. I didn't know it was her birthday yesterday.

When people stop coming around, I just assume we're too scary. It's not like there haven't been people scared off from here before. :rolleyes1

Ohhhh duh. I didn't know it was her birthday yesterday.

When people stop coming around, I just assume we're too scary. It's not like there haven't been people scared off from here before. :rolleyes1

Oh no. Trust me. She is NOT scared. She fits riiiiiiight in.

Thanks Slinky - just left her a message, sang happy birthday in my raspy cold affected voice, and told her you send your love.
HI ROBIN! How is Bryan feeling today?

Thanks Slinky - just left her a message, sang happy birthday in my raspy cold affected voice, and told her you send your love.
HI ROBIN! How is Bryan feeling today?

He's still sleeping, but he didn't wake me up last night. We'll see, I suppose.

Snowy, I didn't know you were sick. Hope you feel better. :hug:

SSSNNNOOOOWWWYYYY!!!!

It was Fuzzy's birthday yesterday?

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Fuzzy! Happy birthday to you!!!

I have to cut back on the coffee.

Geez, I'm sorry, how insensitive of me.........:hug: for the cold Flurry, and I do hope Bryan is better today Robin. :hug:

Hello My Teva. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter