PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: :lmao: . They'll either eat you alive or show you where all the good stuff is hidden.

It was like an episode of CSI, I tell ya!

It was so nice to talk to everyone again--I'm headed to bed!

Kate, I'm so glad to have caught up with you here, tonight. All my best to you and your family, and thanks again for all your kindness to me and mine! :hug:

T&B, you take care of yourself, and milk this for all it's worth! Butt pic. :)

It's more just logically getting the kids where they need to be... Tomorrow we have a conflict and it would be easier if I could drive (which I might still be too sore for--today I would have been and was still taking percocet, even though not many). And Monday the kids don't have school, so it would be nice if I could drive since my DH will be working. But I can make the family do the chores! :woohoo:

I have a Chihuahua story. My dh served a 13 month term in Viet Nam, was on the front lines, saw lots of combat, came home without a scratch. Second night home he goes to visit his aunt and was bitten on his ankle by her chihuahua. He was one pissed off marine. :rotfl2:

Teva- Thanks for the giggle (Chis are nasty little bitters)
T&B- A Mom's job is never done, just try and get some rest though.

I'm headed to bed. Have a wonderful night all!!!!!

I've been WAITING forever for people to get up. :grouphug:

How did you sleep T?

Hi Phors, who do you want to ignore?

I'm not ignoring anybody. Somebody else wants to put someone on ignore and I was wondering about the whole quoting thing. There's nobody that bad that I need to ignore.

Hi everyone :wave2: 4's, I decided that I didn't need ibu anymore, so didn't take that before bed. VERY dumb--I really hurt now. Didn't wake up much during the night, but when I did I hurt and am hurting a lot now. Took it and need it to kick in.

P, you didn't try and wake us up! :scratchin (so glad that guy is on the first page since I don't like typing the code for him, but not happy that :woohoo: is on the second page :rolleyes: )

Hi Froggy and Pixie :wave2:

Feeling better, Pixie?

Hi everyone :wave2: 4's, I decided that I didn't need ibu anymore, so didn't take that before bed. VERY dumb--I really hurt now. Didn't wake up much during the night, but when I did I hurt and am hurting a lot now. Took it and need it to kick in.

P, you didn't try and wake us up! :scratchin (so glad that guy is on the first page since I don't like typing the code for him, but not happy that :woohoo: is on the second page :rolleyes: )

Hi Froggy and Pixie :wave2:

Feeling better, Pixie?

Sorry your still hurting, Tig...and yes, I am feeling better, thanks.

Because that's usually Angel's job. I have to see that Good Morning Sunshines here every day.
Why? Have you not figured out that this is the weekend and all bets are off since she sleeps in? :rolleyes2 (I love that guy, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter