Plutosgirl day 4

plutosothergirl

Earning My Ears
Things got a bit bad.....

When we woke up, got ready YD cleaned her teeth and we were greeted by last nights chocolate moose oops . She had rather overdone then desserts the night before . She said she had tummy ache but wanted to go down and see Minnie and after much deliberation we went for breakfast. She wasnt hungry and just had a little bit of water when small oops . neatly cleared in a napkin all water no one noticed . I took her back to room while dh and ed finished breakfast. After much more deliberation and tears we were persuaded to go out , thinking hotel very stuffy fresh air might be the thing.

Most things were closed this morning Orbitron ,Snow white ,Dumbo ,Alice . Yd desperate to go on Carousel we persuaded her just to sit in carraige . And so far so good. But as we were getting off a lady on the horse slipped ..such a thump she seemed to get up but then slumped . Lots of people around her and nothing we could do we were around that area for about 5 minutes and she was still down not sure if she knocked herself out , But I am sure her head hit the foot stand :eek: .

Anyway we had a quiet walk around Adventure Isle . Chanced Peter Pan and Spooky Mansion all fine . Checked out the buffet at Agrabah which looked lovely about lunchtime we went to Hakuna Matatta for a warm drink and pilfered danishes. Georgie still not hungry but wanted water . Which she had about a 1/4 cup full when Whoosh water came back . DH handy catcher with cup . Enough was enough and we took her crying back to the hotel. She was so miserable to not be allowed to go on Dumbo which had just opened . When we got back we decided that Georgie would be best to try to get to sleep . So I went to the park with mia on my own leaving Dh with G:sick: .

This was actually kinda fun on a one to one basis we did snow white , pinocchio , peter pan twice ...thank you fast pass. Buzz thank you fast pass, Orbitron queued for 5 turns before it was our go brrrrrr When I say our go noway did I go on just strapped daughter in and watched from sidelines :angel:. Queues for Autopia way to long , so Nautilus next
DSCF2262.jpg
DSCF2267.jpg
DSCF2263.jpg

DSCF2270.jpg
DSCF2271.jpg
DSCF2272.jpg

Before heading on to the train for a quick 1 ride stop to main street ...way to cold to be sitting outdoors. We caught the parade as we walked up main street which seemed much better. Lots more characters and proper dancing the dwarves were out and the genie . We got G a consolation Thumpers girlfried plushie .. does anyone remember what she is called in the movie ...she is TOFFEE at the mo . Mia managed to trade one of her pins for another Jessica rabbit one so was very happy and headed back to see my poorly little girl.

DSCF2297.jpg
DSCF2291.jpg

We were met with awry smile from Rod, she had been very very quiet and cuddly in bed after a warm bath for about 30 minutes then room service knocked. Rod sent them away but since then she had been full of high juinks driving him crazy looking for things on the limited tv stations.

We decided that it would be a shame to either go separately to inventions or risk having a foreshortened meal there ...at that cost So we talked about other options . G seemed a fit as a daisy wanted to go swimming, wanted Minnies club, she had got some minnie ears that morning to wear there. The turn down service came while we were still deciding, we explained that it wasnt necessary that evening but they gave the girls a hand ful of coins , which Georgie was desperate to eat not having fancied anything that day. so we decided to go for a 6.30 at NewPort Bay.

AS it turned out this was just the job, Georgie managed a smiley face or two and and ice lolly and a drink of water with no ill effects . We all had a nice meal the duck was especially nice , the girls were happy with the pens sets they had been given . The choice there didnt seem as large as usual but what there was , was nice. Mia was happy with nice breaded chicken fillets and pizza. Mia is a plain meat and veg girl , there is not a lot of veg to be seen at Disney buffets and the meat is mostly in sauces so she does kinda fall into the pizza and smiley faces traps but what the hell its their holiday as well.
When we came out of dinner we were going to look at the shop , but ther was a bus to the station just pulled up , so we grabbed it and were back at the hotel for eight.

Now Mia had been promised swim and was desperate but there was no way Georgie was going in. So I compromised and said Mia could go swimming and Georgie could go to Minnie Club for half and hour with Mummy. A deal was struck the day was ending a lot better than it had begun. Mia was ssooo excited . She had been watching people going to and from the pool in their bath robes all week , and really wanted this. The complimentary bathrobes we had in our room were too big but she was made up to be allowed to take the short lift journey down in a towel
DSCF2328.jpg
DSCF2334.jpg

DSCF2332.jpg

Georgie loves computers and the little monkey just wanted to get on the disney games .
She struck up a kinda friendship with a little German girl who was eager to help but sadly it wasnt going anywhere too many language difficulties lol

DSCF2335.jpg

We were back to our room by 9.15 for warm baths and bed, they were asleep so fast tonight and so were we

Poor georgie - but glad she got better by then end of the day! :)

Loving your TR!! :):)

oh your poor dd. bless her just wanting to get on with it. there is nothing worse than being sick on holidays. i got food poisoning but still brought ash to emh. my mom or sis wouldnt take her with them so she had to spend the day taking care of me. im glad she got to go to minnies club in the end. what is the nautilus i think i missed that last time??

Sorry your DD wasn't well. I'm glad she picked up towards the end of the day. Lovely photos:goodvibes

So sorry to hear that Georgia wasn't well. It's awful when that happens. In July 2007 at DLRP DD1 was sick the 1st 3 days & DD2 was sick the rest of the holiday & in October 2008, DD2 was sick for 2 days & DH was sick for 1 day. I blame the aeroplane for spreading germs on our journey over. I always travel with Calpol & every other medicine to cover all eventualities! Glad she recovered enough to get to Minnie's Club.

:grouphug: that is bad luck, :grouphug:

I thought overdosing on Billy Bob desserts had more to do with Georgies poorly tum, but then I was ill the night we left Disney and oldest D the day after that so who knows ??

I know what you mean about Capol we had oodles of sachets and cough mixture and savlon :confused3

Your poor DD. My DH was ill while we were there and my DD was ill the day after we returned. There seems to be a lot of reports of upset tummies - is it just a coincidence? I can't find your Day1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter