Pleasure Island

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I might get a night out with the kids! What to you think of Pleasure Island? I see that its $20.(ish) each to get over there. I am not sure what to really expect once in what does this cost cover. I see that it has a lot of night clubs, does this fee work like a cover charge and then you pay to drink or eat. I am not finding any clear information.:confused:

The entrance fee gets you entry to the island itself, which has 8 nightclubs (I think it's 8). Once you pay your fee they give you a wristband that lets them know you've paid, and you can go into any club you want (assuming you're over 21, because some of the dance clubs have age limits). There are various dance clubs and a jazz club. I don't go to any of those, so I can't elaborate on them. I stick to the comedy clubs, spending most of the night at the Adventurers Club (this is like an interactive cabaret; if you go, make sure you hang around long enough to see a show in the "library"). Occasionally I will go to a show at the Comedy Warehouse (improv comedy). They're both nonsmoking clubs. I generally say that the Adventurers Club is a bar with a show and the Comedy Warehouse is a show with a bar.

As far as food, there are snack bars but the main restaurants are all outside the gates. You can leave and come back in again.

For more detailed information, check out www.wdwig.com which has a Pleasure Island info section.

I absolutely love PI. I think it's worth it to get in. Once you are in you can go to any club/clubs you want. My fav is the Adventurers Club, I guarantee they will have you rolling before the night is over. You will have to pay for drinks etc. It's something you should do at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter