Please Write to Disney about AP Rate Changes

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/contact/contactUs?bhcp=1

For Message subject I clicked Passholder Program Questions

I just wrote to them to let them know my feelings about it. I did let them know what I liked about it such as the AP holder being an adult, but I also let them know what I don't like about it and what I'd like to see a little different (such as being able to book with a voucher or an activated AP)
Maybe if enough AP holders complain they will take another look at this.

Thank you for posting that link. I sent in my polite disgust alerting them that their on-line system does not let you be as specific as true AP disneyholics truly need nor are 90% of their CM's as knowledgeable as we are. I told them for the first time they are truly alienating me and then asked my questions so they would be as confused as I am. If AAA can just offer a rate and you can call and get that when you book a room - why are they making this so difficult?

Good day. First of all let me tell you I am happy you are requiring an adult AP to book a room at the AP rate. Secondly, I have no problem giving you a one night non-refundable deposit more than 120 days out. However, it would be nice if you made provisions for emergencies such as a family death. My dad who lives in Arizona is not well but if he passes on or is close to passing away when my Disney vacation is scheduled, I will just give up my deposit. It would also be nice for those who have AP vouchers (you will have their AP voucher money in your bank account at least 120 days before the person will be using the ticket) to be permitted to book using your new program.
My question to you is - How am I benefiting by giving you a rack rate nonrefundable deposit? You are asking me to give you my money more than 120 days ahead of time for a rate that is equal to the best general public rate for the time and place I will be staying. First of all, you have offered NO public discounts on rooms this year. What is to make me think you will be offering a public discount for the last 3 months of the year. I may very well end up paying you rack rate for my vacation which does not seem like an incentive to book using this new program. I was very excited when I first heard about this program. I thought I could go into the web site well in advance of my vacation and see some discounted rates and pick my resort and give you my money rather than waiting until you announced AP discounts, sitting in a queue on the phone for an hour or more and then quickly trying to decide where I wanted to stay based upon what rooms were available for my time period. But heck, I just called CRO three weeks ago and the AAA rate I was quoted was LESS than this wonderful rate you are offering me as an AP holder. Could you please explain my incentive to give you my money 120 days out for a deposit on a room at rack rate in the HOPE you will give me a general public discount when if you do decide to offer a general public discount for when I will be vacationing I am able to get on the phone and call and book (or book on-line) any general public discount you may decide to offer. I must be missing something here. I think I am a fairly intelligent person but I am having a problem figuring out the benefit to me. If you would be so kind as to explain the benefits to me, I will be one of the first ones to use this new program and hand over my deposit money to you for my December vacation. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

I will let you know if they answer me what the reponse is. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter