Please try to visit QR now

quickrewards.net

Mouseketeer
I think we fixed the QR speed/server problem. Can you please try to visit it and do something like clicks to see if the connection remains and if you can access the site and let me know.
Thanks,
Dmitry

I'm doing the clicks right now and it's working great! Thanks for working so hard to get it up and running for us!

I've logged in and done the clicks. Some have completed, others have not. The rest of the site seems to be running smoothly and looks GREAT!

Thank you for all of your hard work! :)

Oh! I had to create a new account and my old one hasn't been transferred yet. Do I need to email you again or will you be getting to that in the following days?

I've logged in and done the clicks. Some have completed, others have not. The rest of the site seems to be running smoothly and looks GREAT!

Thank you for all of your hard work! :)

Oh! I had to create a new account and my old one hasn't been transferred yet. Do I need to email you again or will you be getting to that in the following days?

Did you already email us about the transfer? We didn't do it yet, but are going to do that within the next few hours ;)

Did you already email us about the transfer? We didn't do it yet, but are going to do that within the next few hours ;)

Yay!!! Because Im starting to get drepressed looking at my little 4 cents rewarded. LOL Im Just Joking!!!! I am just glad to be able to look at the site at all. YAY It works again!!!! I've completed all clicks!!!:banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: GoOoOoO QR!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It's working for me but the banner at the top goes white after it finishes validating.

This is a tiny bug that we can fix later. Thanks for letting me know about it. This is the last thing we will worry about right now.

*lol* I figured out everything was being credited after I refreshed the page. I'm just glad everything is up and running :) I've missed QR!

One more small thing... The 2nd click on the second page isn't working for me (Win Your Cruise). I get an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. I know you're busy but I'd thought you'd want to know :flower3:

I got in this morning and signed up again. I haven't received my e-mail confirmation yet and now the page won't load.

I was able to log on pretty quickly yesterday afternoon around 5. Site was working normally and I was able to do most of the clicks - one or two did not "complete."

This morning the site is much slower than yesterday but it seems to be working!! :cool1:

ETA - I did some of the clicks and they worked, but pretty slowly. I did 5 clicks but when i got to #6, when I click on it, and every one after that, I get a clicking sound and a yellow icon with a red exclamation point in it! I tried the rest on that page (6-20) and the 2 on the next page and I get the same thing!!

The clicking sound is an error message on the bottom of the screen that says: "Popups were blocked on this page. Use the CTRL key...." This is weird because I was able to do 5 clicks without it being blocked and was able to do all the clicks yesterday with no problem.

Logged in at 7:30am Eastern. Site is up but clicks are taking extremely long and some are not even working. I stopped clicking after I think 4 offers because it just was not working. I did not try any other area of the site though.

I still seem to be having all the same troubles as before. I logged in about 6 AM central time ok, but started doing clicks and most pages are just hanging there and not loading. The first few I was credited for, but the rest are not responding. Still seems to be a long delay for the few pages that did credit. Sorry.

It seemed to be speeding up for me around 7 am, but now I cannot get on. I think I got my clicks in for the day though. Except #11, 9 & 6. Those would not give my my clicking credit.
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter