Please say a prayer for Grandson that ran away

Glad to hear that he is home, I hope things work out for your entire family.

:grouphug: My dear friends.....After church on Sun. I asked my DD where Danny was and she told me that he had left again. She wouldn't have told me if I didn't ask. They know where he is but he is at a house that isn't a very nice place to be. I won't trouble you with all of the details but I miss him and Love Danny very much and worry about him.

I don't know if he is going to go to school (senior yr.) or not and DD won't give me the phone# where he is at or I would call and give it to our pastor to call too. I am sorry but I just don't know what to do anymore. His little brother (12) is coming over to spend the day with DH and I tomorrow but I won't ask him any ?????.

I just hope and pray that he is all right and will come home soon. Shirley

Oh Shirley, I am so sorry.. Hopefully he will come home again.. senior year is a tough one, some breeze right through, others do not.

Take care..

:grouphug: My dear friends...just to let you know that my DGS is home again and hopefully staying there. He is also going to school, we went North to our place in MI and DD,SIL and both GS's came up to stay a couple of days. We had a great time and Dan went hiking and canoeing and boating and seemed to have a wonderful time. He still has problems to work out but this is a start.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers as they have helped. Thank you all again. :hug: Shirley

Just a short note to let you know that I have no idea where Danny is anymore. My DD told me that I needed to stay out of it because it was upsetting me too much.
It is more upsetting by not knowing where he is or what is going on. I can just hope and pray thet he will find the way. I have called the house but no one answers so I guess I hope that they can work things out.
DD and SIL want to put him in a Military School but this scares me to think that maybe he will find the wrong answers there.
Sorry to bother all of you but I just don't know what to do, maybe I am an old meddling Grandma.HA HA Shirley

The military made a huge difference in my DH's life. I'm not one to push for it b/c I hate all that happens when they deploy, but sometimes they need the help to get themselves in line. Take a deep breath & know that he is in GOD's hands & Jesus is walking w/ him on this journey. I know its hard to just trust in GOD that he's got it under control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter