PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

Woot!! I just checked my email and found my approval letter. Maybe I should have checked it last night!:lmao:
So I'll try to be on sometime tonight to load my character. Sure hope I can remember what I registered under...was it our email addresses? Already forgot.;)
Kim

Woot!! I just checked my email and found my approval letter. Maybe I should have checked it last night!:lmao:
So I'll try to be on sometime tonight to load my character. Sure hope I can remember what I registered under...was it our email addresses? Already forgot.;)
Kim

:rotfl2: I couldn't remember either. I tried my email address, that wasn't it. I tried my "standard" debbi801, that wasn't it. On a whim, I tried my VMK name (debbidoodle) and that was it. No idea why I used that as my log in, though. :confused3

...I'll try to be on sometime tonight to load my character...
I should be on from about 10:30-11:30pm ET (Thursday 6/19). If you would like to meet just reply and I will check this forum before I log on. A good meeting place would be in front of Bartleby - Grandmother Tree / Ravenswood / Ambrose realm / Area 1.
...Sure hope I can remember what I registered under...was it our email addresses?...
If you kept the registration confirmation EMail it will have what you used to register.

I am Seth Jaderunner of the Life school on Wizard 101. I just started yesterday :goodvibes

I had a lot of fun stalking/battling with Fiona and Padric yesterday and my minor life ire is totally LAVA!

I should be on from about 10:30-11:30pm ET (Thursday 6/19). If you would like to meet just reply and I will check this forum before I log on. A good meeting place would be in front of Bartleby - Grandmother Tree / Ravenswood / Ambrose realm / Area 1.

If you kept the registration confirmation EMail it will have what you used to register.

Good! I'll check it then. Thx!:thumbsup2
Kim

Yay I finally got in yesterday - I am at work, so of course I can't recall my last name -

First name is Sophia

I am in Myth School

Very addictive and fun game so far!

Shelby Nightwalker - Dreamytime - Dreamytime/Nightmaretime
William Nightstrider - MrSpike - AliasSpike

I am Seth Jaderunner of the Life school on Wizard 101. I just started yesterday :goodvibes

I had a lot of fun stalking/battling with Fiona and Padric yesterday and my minor life ire is totally LAVA!

OMG i cant believe they let him in and not me!!!!!! this game stinks!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! More DISers!!!!

Peri: Finally, another Myth! Let me know when you have your full name and also let me know what your VMK name was. Thanks!:)

Dreamy: Which schools are you in?

Cyre: Woot!

Aengus: Still waiting for you! Have you looked at the list. I've had a spot all ready for you.:thumbsup2

Woot!! Sure hope I can remember what I registered under...was it our email addresses? Already forgot.;)
Kim

:rotfl2: I couldn't remember either. I tried my email address, that wasn't it. I tried my "standard" debbi801, that wasn't it. On a whim, I tried my VMK name (debbidoodle) and that was it. No idea why I used that as my log in, though. :confused3

I believe most of us used our VMK name and password in case we could actually reserve and use them for the game. I know I did! Let us know!:cool1:

OMG i cant believe they let him in and not me!!!!!! this game stinks!!!!!!!!!

I want them to let Aengus in so that I can wipe the floor with him in the duel arena! Beware my new and improved NORMAL life ire!

when did you all sign up? Maybe I should sign up again @_@

I signed up the very day it was posted you could...

OMG they heard how tough I am on VFK didnt they :rotfl:

I was accepted for admittance yesterday. WOOT!!!

I am Kenneth Dragonheart of the Fire School (formerly PinokeFan of VMK).

I have somehow managed to make it to Level 6 already -- without completely understanding what I'm doing. Based upon my limited experience so far, however, this game ROCKS!!! :wizard:

I sent a friendly email last Thursday when I had not heard anything to their contact us. I received a reply within an hour that they would look into the matter and then got the entry email Monday. Just emphasize your interest in the game.

I received my approval email yesterday too....and I just signed up on the 14th.
I stayed up WAY too late playing last night....this game is too cool!

My name is Rowan Rainheart, School of Balance.:wizard:

Yvette

when did you all sign up? Maybe I should sign up again @_@

I signed up the very day it was posted you could...

OMG they heard how tough I am on VFK didnt they :rotfl:

I also signed up on the first day, I never got an Email so I inquired and they said based on the DirectX file I sent in my computer would not be a good system to beta test (laptop with a crappy vid card and Vista)
So I tried to register again with Docs brand new computers DirectX file and about 4 days later got my acceptance (yesterday)

So A, you maybe could try sending in the file from another computer??? and then just install it on yours once you get the letter.

Okay I got on for some time this evening. My name is Kimberly Dreamweaver.
Right now my character is on the smith's quest. I assume some of them are behind locked gates?;)
Aengus did I see you tonight? I swear someone ran by me at one point that had Aengus in his title! lol
I didn't know Aengus' could run that fast.:rotfl2:
Kim

Just to clarify for the list - I am Morgan Mistcaster; but am in the Life School.

Hang in there Aengus, we're working on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter