Please post away!

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Now that we have a new TR board over here, please feel free to re-post any old TRs you may have saved - as well as all the NEW ones! We'd love to see some of the older TRs again whilst we wait for the new ones to be written by those just returning.

So come on, don't be shy - let's get some posts on this board.

Well Hilary, you did ask, but I would have thought reading my trip reports once would have been enough LOL !!!

Julie

mickeyhome.gif

"Yes Ma'am, but I'm shy." :o

All present & correct (Christmas trip, not last Feb). Sorry, haven't linked them Hilary, but they are there for everyone to get bored with again!;)

As a US 'visitor' over here on the UK boards, I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am not sure why (cultural, perhaps) but I am so enjoying these TRs. The tone, the humor and the content. You are a bunch of very talented writers.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!:D

I am re-posting the Wedding and honeymoon reports that I did last May. I haven't actually finished the rest of the Honeymoon yet cos I am sooo lazy so I will do that this weekend. So there will be more next week.

Dave

Hilary

I have found the disk with my wedding and trip reports on from Oct/Nov 2000. Do you want to like them into a list like you did before? Or shall I post them all again?

Kaylee

Kaylee - sorry, I have only just seen this question (slpped wrist for me!).

We'd love to have your wedding reports to read again, Kaylee :) However, I don't think you'd be able to do a link to them unless they were already posted on the US boards (were they?), as the links to the old UK site wouldn't work. They'd have to be posted individually, I'm fairly sure.

Well, my reports seem to have disappeared. I'll have to repost them when I get home (they are stored as plain text files on my PC at home).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter