Please lock

Meetmeinmontauk

DIS Veteran
Time to get back on track! I started off really well this year. I did Insanity for the entire month of January and some of February. I got good results (would have been great but I didn't eat the way I should have) but I got lazy after the first 30 days. I haven't weighed myself in a while so I'm kind of scared to see how much I've gone up. I will officially weigh myself tomorrow morning before work. I bought this week's groceries today & stocked up on good food. I'm excited to start this journey again & also to start Insanity tomorrow. I feel so much better when I workout on a regular basis :)

My main goal, currently, is to lose 20 pounds before my next WDW trip on Labor Day Weekend. That adds up to about 4 pounds a month over the next 5 months!

Welcome to the journal board! You'll find great encouragement and accountability here! Feel free to read my journal and others that will hopefully inspire and help you on your journey!

I had initially planned on doing Insanity again, but I think I'm going to try Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30 because of the short length of the workouts. I went ahead and bought my groceries for the week. I am sad at how much more it costs to eat healthy but I know that my body will thank me for it. I need to boil a few eggs tonight since I won't have time in the morning. I'll also do my official first weigh in tomorrow morning :goodvibes

Only 143 days to my next trip to The World :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter