Please help us make family t shirts!

Jordak, can you please make me a design that says "Hi. I am your typical disney fanatic imagineer on an adventure to have a zippidedooda day. If lost, please return me to the pack of people wearing this identical, fabulous shirt. Thanks!"
You could change it up a bit if it sounds wrong. I'm not too creative.
This is going to be on the back of our t shirts so i dont want it to be too big or anything because we have this awesome huge design on the front that you made for us.
Thanks! As always, we appreciate all your help and love all your creativity and work!
Also, I know its's really late but we're leaving tomorrow so can you please let me know if you are able to do it asap and if not, I will post a thread and hope someone answers it tonight :/
Thanks!

Jordak, can you please make me a design that says "Hi. I am your typical disney fanatic imagineer on an adventure to have a zippidedooda day. If lost, please return me to the pack of people wearing this identical, fabulous shirt. Thanks!"
You could change it up a bit if it sounds wrong. I'm not too creative.
This is going to be on the back of our t shirts so i dont want it to be too big or anything because we have this awesome huge design on the front that you made for us.
Thanks! As always, we appreciate all your help and love all your creativity and work!
Also, I know its's really late but we're leaving tomorrow so can you please let me know if you are able to do it asap and if not, I will post a thread and hope someone answers it tonight :/
Thanks!
May want to post a thread because I honestly don't know if i can get to your request. I have a bunch i need to do for the cruise magnets i make for people and i am also trying to work on some personal projects. So i can't commit to making something but if a great idea comes along i will really try to get one done tonight. I would post a thread though and see what happens.

Just in case, I made this. Simple but might work if you are really desperate.
hellomynameis_red.jpg

Your designs are amazing.. I would love something done for my trip coming up in May... but, I see from your previous post that you are extremely busy.. Is there a time that would be better to contact you??

Your designs are amazing.. I would love something done for my trip coming up in May... but, I see from your previous post that you are extremely busy.. Is there a time that would be better to contact you??
If it is something I already have, it is much easier for me to do. You can always leave a request in my design thread and odds are I will get to it that day. My problem is being asked to make new custom designs. That is time consuming.

Nice! Thanks! Would you be able to make that in red please? I'm going to post a thread just in case someone else could make someone most festive or something but if not, we'd love to use this one in red. It's really cute!

Jordak,

I have 17 girls that would love to see their names on this design:

Vanessa
Anna
Hannah
Mikaela
Marissa
Alyssa
Gabby
Mariah
Amber
Autumn
Jessika
Jazsmin
Laura
Jeanene
Tiffany
Lauren
Destiny

At the bottom can you put: Texas Lightning 98
:worship: - You're the Best!

You're welcome!

I'm not really sure how this all works, but I am gonna give it a whirl! If i do something wrong, please let me know! I think your designs are absolutely amazing! I would love, love, love the Mickey design with our names in it! Would you mind?

Marc
Melissa
Michael
Savannah
Autumn
Jocelyn
Sierra

And "Baranyai Family Vacation 2011" on the bottom? Please? I appreciate it greatly! Thank you! Oh-and our vacation is not until May, so no rush!

I just have to say that my son would love your Avatar. He is a huge Goofy fan usually, but the joker Mickey is FANTASTIC!!!!

Jordak,

I have 17 girls that would love to see their names on this design:

Vanessa
Anna
Hannah
Mikaela
Marissa
Alyssa
Gabby
Mariah
Amber
Autumn
Jessika
Jazsmin
Laura
Jeanene
Tiffany
Lauren
Destiny

At the bottom can you put: Texas Lightning 98
:worship: - You're the Best!
Sure:)

Hi there,
I love the one you made for my family.
I was hoping you would make one for my friend too.
Here are the names
Melissa
Joe
Alexa
Lauren
Mike
Tash
Griffin
Nollan
and at the bottom to say Our Family Vacation 2011

Thanks so much!!
Fran

U are awesome! Thank you! Um, I was just wondering...Did Marc's name get put in there too? I hate asking, I'm so sorry! I just don't see it! Thanx again for this and for letting me know about the Joker! My family will love them!

U are awesome! Thank you! Um, I was just wondering...Did Marc's name get put in there too? I hate asking, I'm so sorry! I just don't see it! Thanx again for this and for letting me know about the Joker! My family will love them!
I must of forgot to add him. Sorry and i will fix real quick.

Hi there,
I love the one you made for my family.
I was hoping you would make one for my friend too.
Here are the names
Melissa
Joe
Alexa
Lauren
Mike
Tash
Griffin
Nollan
and at the bottom to say Our Family Vacation 2011

Thanks so much!!
Fran
Sure, no problem!

Hi, I was wondering if I could request the Mickey with names in it with a white background with the names Merle Lauralee Terry Jackie and Charles. Thanks alot.

Could I please get the design with the names filled in on Mickey? I need 2 of them if thats ok.

1. Tracey, Wendy, Kendall, Cody, Johnny & Annice
Our First Disney Cruise

2. Tracey & Wendy
15 Years of Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter