Please don't laugh...

DH-2-be and I, during our first trip, waited in line with all the children just to get our pictures taken! We did it whenever we saw a character we liked! We grew up watching all of them and now it was our chance to meet them! However if we were told that we were the end of the line, we would give up our turn for a child. Were big kids, not monsters!:hyper:

If you don't want to do a whole meal go to toon town and line up at the back of Mickey's house you will meet the main mouse and have a few minutes for a picture the CM will take a photo with your camera and so will the proffesional. Then you can go right out and buy it instantly in the store there.

I am 50 years old (that's not THAT old!!!! :teeth: ), and last December, at age 49, we ate at the Crystal Palace so that I could have my picture taken with Eeyore. WELL, Eeyore didn't come to our table, as we were right at the end of breakfast and he didn't come back around again. WELL, I went chasing after him, patted him on the back, and asked if I could have his autograph for my niece (which is true!!!) and my picture with him!!! We're all kids at heart!!!

I was 26 last year when I went with my sister who was 23 in Dec. You should have seen us!!! I think we spent most of out trip running around after the characters getting there autographs and having pictures taken with them.

Someone wrote about Donald being hard to find and I can fully agree with them. My sister loves him and by chance when we were in Epcot we came across him. Needless to say, I snapped as many pics as I could of my sister with him and she was so happy for the rest of our trip!

Great memories come from the Greatest Place on Earth!!!

:earsgirl: ::MickeyMo

Originally posted by suncat73
You just gave me a great idea for my Disney scrapbook! I am 30 and I think I might get an autograph book to add to my pages of my scrapbook!!:earsboy:

I actually have a 12x12 Authograph book. I bought Card stock and printed Disney paper and cute it up into 4x6 or 5x7 squares and had each character Sign a piece of card stock. I than took my fancy edging sissors and cut around authograph and mounted it on 12x12 card stock. My book must weigh 10 pounds. and it's only been 2 trips.

My Mom and Dad went last November and they brought back my DS and DD autograph books all signed by their favourite characters. They're in their 60's. This was their 1st trip to WDW!

Last year on the Disney Magic, I was waiting in line to have my picture with Goofy, when he started to leave, I just spoke up and said I wanted my picture with Goofy, well, he brought me to the railing of the ship, and it's the cutest picture. I brought the picture to the park with me last fall and asked Goofy to Autograph it. He was so great about it, even showing the CM with him that it was him on the Magic with Me.
I've always had the picture's taken but never autographs and got the autographs on postcards to send home. But I'm getting an autograph book and start getting the autographs too.

No laughing here. I feel flat on my face(tip of sandal got caught in trolley track) trying to catch up with the seven dwarfs. Now when I go to WDW, whomever i'm with begs me not to chase those dwarfs. So go ahead and get that autograph and don't fall for the mouse like I did Dopey. Have a good time thats why we go to WDW. Susan

We are a group of 4 adults ranging in age from 26 - 28 going in September. It's a first trip for one of us, and currently the myself and the other female traveller have been planning to buy autograph books. I also must always give Eeyore hugs when I see him, so what if I'm taller than him. :earseek:

When I was 19 I went to WDW w/my mom (who was 39 at the time) and my brother. We waited in line at Toontown to have our picture taken w/Mickey for almost an hour. I admit, I even flirted w/Mickey a little. That's one cute mouse, can you blame me?? I think he likes me! Sigh! A girl can dream, can't she?! :love:

Originally posted by KarenNY
I don't have any autographs but I have lots of pictures with characters. I stand in line along with all the other "kids"

I did the same thing. My DF said that he would be embarrassed if I went up for autographs....so I got some great photos done with the characters!

<b>first trip to Disney and I would really like to have an autograph from Mickey Mouse from my scrapbook. Yes, I know that I'm an adult...</b>

Why would we laugh at such a thing....I think it is cute.

Originally posted by KarenNY
I don't have any autographs but I have lots of pictures with characters. I stand in line along with all the other "kids"

I am 52 and love to have my picture taken with all the characters. I stand in line like all the kids at WDW and DCL. My DW is sometimes embarrassed for me but I don't care.

Cruella even thanked me for having my picture taken with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter