Thur 1/27
Main Park - Magic Kingdom
9:00 AM 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)**
Character Breakfast
Mid-Afternoon Leave Orlando
Early Evening Arrive National

** Make Priority Seating Arrangements

On comment on my own list.

I just changed my plan a little bit. Above - I indicate that we are going to try and do Lunch at rhw Crystal Palace on Teusday. Scatch that. I want to do Cindarella's Royel Table that morning instead.

Two specific concerns about the list.

a) Am I trying too much.
b) Is it too breakfast centric

It might be helpful to know that my wife and I will be travelling with 2 small children.

Hi rholt,

Looks good.

We went this past May and did alot of character meals for DD3.
So you dont have to many character meals.

We went to Restaurantosarus in Dinoland before the park opened and was one of the first groups, by the time the park opened at 9, the place was packed. We got what we wanted the first trip to the buffet, but i thought i would go back to get something else, but there was a very long line by then.

Are you eating dinner Tues.? We loved the CP for dinner and breakfast.

Jim.
:wave:

Here's my 2 cents:

Sat 1/22 -
Morning Leave National
Mid-day Arrive Orlando
3:00 PM Check in Animal Kingdom
6:00 PM Rainforest Café ** -- If you are going to DTD, I would recommend House of Blues instead of RC. If you are planning on dining near AK, then I would do the foodcourt.
9:00 PM Sleep at Animal Kingdom

Sun 1/23
Main Park - Animal Kingdom
9:00 AM Restaurantosarus in Dinoland USA**
Character Breakfast
6:00 PM Boma - Flavors of Africa**

Mon 1/24
Main Park - Animal Kingdom (early) -- Tusker House is a great place to dine at AK.
Main Park - Magic Kingdom (late)
6:00 PM California Grill ** Excellent place to dine!!
9:00 PM Sleep at Poly

Tue 1/25
12:00 PM Lunch at Crystal Place ** -- Excellent place to dine!!
Character Lunch
8:00 PM Magic Kingdom Parade
9:00 PM Magic Kingdom Fireworks

Wed 1/26
Main Park - MGM ?? -- Make sure to try the 50's Primetime Cafe -- Excellent place to dine!!
9:00 AM Chef Mickey's **
Character Breakfast -- I would try for an earlier PS.
6:00 PM Artist Point - Wilderness Lodge ** -- I'm a little partial to the Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Thur 1/27
9:00 AM 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)**
Character Breakfast

This looks well thought out and not overdone (like my PS schedule LOL) I tried to think what I would change if any but all looks good.
You don't say if you have children with you but guessing you do from the character meals. I just wondered if Artist Point might be swapped for Whispering Canyon for this reason. However, I have only heard good things about Artist Point so you can't lose either way.
Claire

All your restaurant choices seem fine and I think it's smart to make at least one PS a day. It's just that you will need to factor in traveling time to see if you can get everything done in one day.

Especially on your Wednesday - you will be travelling from Poly to CR for breakfast at CM and then over to MGM. Will you then go back to your resort or head straight over to WL for dinner at AP and then back to the Poly.

Are you driving or taking monorails and buses? It's really spread out so you will be doing more travelling this day. Would you rather have dinner in your own resort one night?

Also, on your last day, will you have to check out of your resort before or after breakfast?

Good luck, whatever you decide.:wave:

Here are my 2cents ... and you will have to excuse me as I love planning any WDW trip even if it's not my own! LOL

The one thing I stress to all those with kids is that I would try to have a mid-afternoon break at the resort!

And what about EPCOT? Poor EPCOT ... the forgotten park :P

Morning Leave National
Mid-day Arrive Orlando
3:00 PM Check in Animal Kingdom
6:00 PM Boma - Flavors of Africa**
Comments: I moved Boma to the first night so you could stay at the resort your first night and enjoy that ... relax after traveling. Also, to optimize your park time on Sunday.

Sun 1/23

Main Park - Animal Kingdom
8:00 AM Restaurantosarus in Dinoland USA**
Character Breakfast
5:30 PM Rainforest Cafe**
I love getting early breakfast PS's for before the park opens. This way you are IN the park before it opens ... If you get that earliest PS you can pretty much walk out into an almost empty park after breakfast! Put Rainforest Cafe on this night and you can hit it on your way out of the park.

Mon 1/24

8:00 AM Chef Mickey's
6:00 PM California Grill **
Comments: I would dump AK in the AM as I bet you will get alot everything done the first day. Just my opinion. I moved Chef Mickey's breakfast to this day so you can slide right over to the MK right after eating ... quick and painless on the monorail.

Tue 1/25
12:00 PM Lunch at Crystal Place **
Character Lunch
8:00 PM Magic Kingdom Parade
9:00 PM Magic Kingdom Fireworks
Love Crystal Palace! We like to do a lunch and then head back to the resort for a rest!

Wed 1/26
Main Park - MGM
12:00 PM Prime Time Cafe Lunch
6:00 PM Artist Point - Wilderness Lodge **
Since I moved Chef Mickey's to another day you head straight to MGM this day.

Thur 1/27
Main Park - EPCOT
Quick breakfast & be at Epcot at Opening
Nice Lunch in World Showcase Before Depature

If you have never been Epcot is worth a visit. If you have been and hate EPCOT than excuse the suggestion! I'd also be charactered out by this day and I find my kids don't eat much at the character breakfasts and are always hungry! Don't want them hungry and cranky on the airplane. Tired, full and passed out is better :P

Do what is best for you!!!!

It was fun playing with your schedule!

WDWO

** Make Priority Seating Arrangements [/B][/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter