please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
A recent drop has made up lose 2 of out most populer attractions before you sign-up plzzz plz plzzz you can follow through with this project. I need commitment.

Also please read the guidelines to make sure you can do this.

Requirements:

Attractions:

*Must Be at Least 3 Rooms or more in Length
*Entrance Lobby.
*Entrance Lobby must have queue Area with a ride teleporter leading to the ride.
*All ride rooms must have crowd control(Ride starts at doorways)
*Guests may not be able to ever go back into a teleporter
*Exit Lobby.
*Exit Lobby must have a ride teleporter leading back to the park

Note: The Entrance and Exit Lobbies do not count towards the 3 room minimum requirement.

Show Rooms/Trade Rooms/Cafes:

*The entrance teleporter to the room must be able to not allow guests to get back into it.
2872n9d.jpg

*Exit Teleporter Must be a ride teleporter
*Entrance to room must be blocked off so that no one can "Sneak" into the park.

And the #1 Rule is............ HAVE FUN!!! THIS IS WHAT THE PROJECT IS ALL ABOUT!!!

could you go through the door thing with me??? i'm trying so hard but i don't understand............... :confused3

Basically, you are not getting a door teleporter so do not worry. But as you see when someone walks through a door they take a step forward automatically. This forces them onto the tracks and pushing them into the room. So the door is not blocked. Then once in the room the guests click and click the door but can not get back in because furnishings are postitioned around the start track

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter