Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to email me the planning docs? The photobucket link is not working either.

spawithlisab at gmail dot com......please convert to email format when you send to me.

thank you !!!:cheer2:

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/...ng Pages/DCLTravelMedicalInfo_zps21136cc6.jpg

can you do the medical planning page in a gerneric cruise not disney please. Also do you have a page for Jamaica Thank you we are doing a NCL soon and I have used all your disney ones on our disney cruises. Love them we are going to Jamaica, cozumel, and george town grand cayman

The last person who was designing hasn't been doing so for a while so I don't think you will get a reply :( sorry.

how can I print this out? Went on Pinterest and no option to print it out

Go back a page or two to post #293 I believe and Dolly posted a link to her photobucket with the pages. Click the page and on the right hand side there is a grey box (you may have to scroll down) click DOWNLOAD and then save it to your computer. How you print it out will depend on what you do after you save it. I usually transfer the pages to a MS Word doc and then print it from that.

I was wondering how I get these planning pages for Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Dining planing, other trip planning pages such as packing and to do lists, and a cover page for my binder. Also is there a charge for this? I would be happy to pay for this service. we are planning a vacation to Disneyland for February 2015 I have no idea how this works, I just happened onto this on pinterest.

I was wondering how I get these planning pages for Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Dining planing, other trip planning pages such as packing and to do lists, and a cover page for my binder. Also is there a charge for this? I would be happy to pay for this service. we are planning a vacation to Disneyland for February 2015 I have no idea how this works, I just happened onto this on pinterest.

Hi! I am going to Disneyland next month and am wondering the same things, help please?:confused3

Go to the Meet the Disigners thread. Scroll down until you find Dolly (JTANDDOLLY). click her 4share account link and then click (on left hand side) travel journal. It will open up and there is WDW, DL and others. Download from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter