Planning Cards

These are great and you are so kind to share. If you don't mind I will need the full page size for a 6 night 7 day trip. Thanks. I appreciate it very much.:love:

Stacy

Here's my email but it won't let me post it the regular way because I don't have enought posts yet.

stacy alisa at yahoo dot com

no spaces

These are great. Could you please email an 8.5 x 11 set to me at pstaters@comcast.net for a 7 day trip. I have been trying to do something by myself and could never be able to duplicate anything like these. Thanks.

Thanks

would you mind emailing me with this. I can't seem to get it to download correctly.

arla1@myway.com

thanks,

Sent!

Thank you these are the best ones I have seen yet! You have some talent girl!:hug:

Thank you! :goodvibes

I would LOVE to get these in an excel format if you have them available!! All 4 Parks and a 6 Day trip planner...If that's not too much!

abwhite29@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!!! You're fantastic at this!

I tried downloading these but can't seem to fill my info in now. Could you please email me the 4 parks in 4x6 and 5x7 sizes to see if I can work with these? Thanks for your help. We leave in less than 50 days for 8 days at BWV:cool1: jedspad@hoosierlink.net

Your cards look like a big help for first trip with 2 little princesses. Can you please email me the 8.5 by 11 version for a 7 day trip including all parks...many thanks...lsutigs@aol.com

Thanks for doing these for everyone! I just love them and have posted before. I had a random question that I know will eventually come to me but what does EMH stand for?

I'd love a copy of the planning pages.. I just started to plan our trip..

meezoogirl at hotmail.com... THANK YOU!!! Love your pages

I would LOVE to get these in an excel format if you have them available!! All 4 Parks and a 6 Day trip planner...If that's not too much!

abwhite29@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!!! You're fantastic at this!

I tried downloading these but can't seem to fill my info in now. Could you please email me the 4 parks in 4x6 and 5x7 sizes to see if I can work with these? Thanks for your help. We leave in less than 50 days for 8 days at BWV:cool1: jedspad@hoosierlink.net

May I have the full page documents for 7 night 8 day trip?? Acandycreation@msn.com.. Thank you so much!

Your cards look like a big help for first trip with 2 little princesses. Can you please email me the 8.5 by 11 version for a 7 day trip including all parks...many thanks...lsutigs@aol.com

I would love a copy of all of them!! We are planning on going for 10 days. Almost forgot the 5x7 size would work best for me!! You are amazing!!

fryan08@verizon.net

SENT! Happy planning all!

Thanks for doing these for everyone! I just love them and have posted before. I had a random question that I know will eventually come to me but what does EMH stand for?

EMH= Extra Magic Hours:goodvibes

Okay...another question. On your day planners (4,5, 6, etc.) under epcot what does F/W and W/S stand for? And under AK what does FOTLK stand for?

Okay...another question. On your day planners (4,5, 6, etc.) under epcot what does F/W and W/S stand for? And under AK what does FOTLK stand for?

FW= Future World
WS= World Showcase -- these always have different hours for some reason, that's why I seperated them. Although, it seems the hours for each haven't changed in years. FW is always 9-7 and WS is alaways 11-9, with the exception of extra magic hours. And the really sneaky thing is even though FW "closes" at 9, the head-liners remain open. Wow, how was that for too much information?

FOTLK= Festival of the Lion King

I have a 16 page word document that I was going to bring and then I came across your planning cards - what a great idea! I also plan to print donatalie's autograph pages and was going to put all of them in the same book - do I need 4X6 or 5X7 since donatalie's print 2 cards per sheet? Could I please have a 7 day chart as well as all the cards for each park - thanks so much in advance.

christine_d_emery@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter