Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

Aries1980's pages arrived yesterday.

Rebecca

Yay! I trusted my mother to send them out and stuff thank goodness it went smoothly. Just arrived home from Disney! So want to go back but hopefully this planner will help me to patiently count down the days till I can go back!

Could someone please PM me Rebecca's addy?
Rebecca I plan to mail these 2 day to you, this afternoon. They should get there Saturday.

That is fine- if they don't make it until the begining of next wekk that will be fine as well. I have a conference on Saturday and a baby shower on Sunday so I won't be touching these until at least Tuesday- Monday is my day volunteering at the school. Tuesday may be my day with DH- which means I will start sorting on Wednesday and then mail out those without bindings- I will then begin working on the binding- I am guessing it will take about 30 minutes per book- most pages will have to be punched alone- so I will be mailing those off as I finish geting them bound- but it will probably take a week to get to everyones. My plan is to have them all out of the house before Halloween.

Rebecca

Here's my page for the Disney group:
DSC01193001.jpg

Can I get an update from anyone planning on mailing this week on how they are doing and if/when they mailed?

Thank you,

Rebecca

Mine went out priority yesterday. Should be there Saturday, Monday at the latest. I have DC, I just need to go dig it out of my wallet.

Mine are postal and I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. I'm sorry I brought it down to the wire -- even though I have been working on it for weeks I seriously misjudged how long they would take. I totaled up the number of pieces to my Valentine's paper piecing and it was over 30.

thanks again for hosting!

Thanks for letting me know where you are!

Buffy and DIT's packages arrived today.

Rebecca

Here are my pieces -

October Everyday Planner: I have some glitter going on with this one. All the orange is glitter paper and the dark grey and white ghosts are shimmer paper.

IMG_1306.jpg

February Disney Planner: More glitter paper with the red hearts and pink and red strips! I went with several shades of pink and red to do this one. I love the cutie characters.

IMG_1307.jpg

Here are my pieces -

October Everyday Planner: I have some glitter going on with this one. All the orange is glitter paper and the dark grey and white ghosts are shimmer paper.

IMG_1306.jpg

February Disney Planner: More glitter paper with the red hearts and pink and red strips! I went with several shades of pink and red to do this one. I love the cutie characters.

IMG_1307.jpg

Wow! Great work. Love those cuties. Morgan's going to try and steal this from me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter