placeholder and deposit ?

hcox31

DIS Veteran
We have a placeholder that I'm deciding on what cruise to use it on for summer 2020.... remind me, the deposit on the cruise we will book, if we book a 4 day cruise, is it 10% deposit or is that on 7 day+ only cruises?

The placeholder will take off the $250 you paid for the placeholder/deposit towards whatever cruise you want to use it for and the 10% off the listed price is valid for all cruises regardless of the length of sailing.

The placeholder will take off the $250 you paid for the placeholder/deposit towards whatever cruise you want to use it for and the 10% off the listed price is valid for all cruises regardless of the length of sailing.
Thank you. Correct the price is 10% off listed price. I was actually wondering about the deposit amount. Is it 20% for less than 7 days? and 10% deposit for 7+days? And deposit is amount less the placeholder, that I'm aware. :)

Thank you. Correct the price is 10% off listed price. I was actually wondering about the deposit amount. Is it 20% for less than 7 days? and 10% deposit for 7+days? And deposit is amount less the placeholder, that I'm aware. :)
Yes, deposit for placeholder or onboard bookings is 20% for cruises of less than 7 days. There have been cruises for which a promotion extended the 10% deposit to the shorter cruises as well when doing onboard booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter