PJ - 11 AUG 2010 - WP/Napa/Sago Cay - New Updates!

Yeahy on getting everything booked! Were sending cases full of dirty clothes back home with my parents so we don't have to carry them around for an extra week :lmao:

Lol I thought we were staying at a few hotels, but WOW! I seriously love it! You get that the chance to experience so many different Disney resorts!! YAY!!

Wow, I just read your whole PJ! Amazing weightloss, many kudos to you! Great ebay finds as well! I was able to find some sexy little bride tank tops at the VS outlet last year and I was super excited because those things are way over priced! Glad you were able to get the hoodie for such a great price I'm jealous lol. Love the Maggie dress too.

OMG that is so much packing!

Wow great Resort choices! It's a lot of moving, but you guys will have so much fun! Love all your updates!

Wow, what an amazing honeymoon plan, you are going to have the best time! The ADR's look great!

Yeahy on getting everything booked! Were sending cases full of dirty clothes back home with my parents so we don't have to carry them around for an extra week :lmao:

Thank you ladies! We are super excited! We don't know when we'll be back in Disney after 2010 as I'll really need to get my head down and finish my PhD, we'll be saving to buy a house if I get my additional funding I'm hoping for, and we might have to make a move as there are no lecturing jobs where I teach now so I might have to apply elsewhere. We would love to be back in 2011 if it's viable, but in case it's not, we want our fill now!! ;)

DF has always wanted to stay at WL, and me at AKL so we are doing both, although trying not to get too carried away with the "pah, book it, it's our honeymoon!"

I love the little VS hoodie - I loved the VS vest you had Becky! I wish there was a VS here! I went to the Outlet in June and there were no bride stuff there - I never get any luck with the sales usually!

Good plan Gemma!! :lmao:

We had our planning session with Ken last night and he is awesome :thumbsup2 I can't wait to work with him! Everything went really well despite the fact that we couldn't get out there to plan, which was great!

hi! I am joining! Congrats on your weight loss you look amazing! You should be so proud! I love all the different places you are staying...including WL because we are so excited to stay there! Your ADR's are great too!

Welcome Bags
We've been collecting stuff to go into the guests' welcome bags. We've bought plain totes like these on Ebay as we couldn't find any nice ones for a good price (Oriental Trading has some lovely ones but no UK shipping), and we're going to print our own design/logo on them (which needs to be done):
plain-cotton-carrier-tote-bags-decorate-your-own-2818-p.jpg

In them will be a Welcome Folder:
25012010112.jpg

25012010113.jpg

In these will be a Welcome Letter, Wedding Day Info & Transport Itinerary, Our Itinerary & Contact Details, Guest's personal itinerary (ADRs, etc), Fun Facts & Tips, Hidden Mickeys, Our Favourites sheet, and whatever else we think up! Also some leaflets of WDW/Orlando attractions and eateries:
25012010126.jpg

A "Bear Necessities" Bag:
(Will make Baloo stickers for the bags)
25012010117.jpg

25012010118.jpg

25012010119.jpg

25012010123.jpg

25012010124.jpg

Then in the bag, we'll have 2 bottles of water, a big bag of chips and a box of granola bars so they'll have snacks when they arrive, as well as chewing gum. Also:
25012010122.jpg

There will be 2 Music CDs. 1 of Disney Music, and 1 of Music from our Wedding. We've only done 1 Design so far, but haven't burnt any off:
25012010114.jpg

25012010116.jpg

Any other ideas what to put in there?! We'd like to put a few more things in!

This is the Welcome Bag Box where everything is kept, along with some wedding magazines and important docs:
25012010134.jpg

Misc.
Not sure what to do with these now that we're probably having a petal toss. Either put them in welcome bags, put them at the reception or at after party:
25012010121.jpg

Ribbon will be tied at the top of each one.

These are going to be at the Dessert Party and I'll get more closer to the time!
25012010127.jpg

Sand for the Sand Ceremony. We have 2x Pink and 2x Brown. I'm not sure if I'll just ask DFTW if I can hire 3 vases for the ceremony. No point lugging it back on the plane as it'll only get mixed up in the case:
25012010125.jpg

I bought these at the Disney Outlet last year as we'll be Castaway Club members this time as it's our 2nd Cruise. Down from around $12 to 99c!
25012010129.jpg

And last but not least, AP Vouchers!!
25012010133.jpg

Hey Eeyore's Tailfinder,

I like the artwork that you have on your soon - to - be Wedding Memory Music CDs. I`d like to know where did you go to create the artwork designs for your wedding memory music cds?

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding day and marriage to both you and the groom to be.

By the looks of it, you are gonna be one of the most beautiful person on the cruise. if you take pictures, I hope to get the chance to feel the magic of y`all`s special day AND Cruise.

~ Dwight :dance3:

Hayley, you look AMAZING!! Well done!

All of your plans look fab, it's been so much fun reading about them. I can't wait to hear more.

:)

Just browsed through your PJ (just read your comments). Now I'm all caught up. I posted to your PJ a while ago about having my 25th anniversary vow renewal at Disney (as I did not know that you could get married there, would have definately done that). I have 13 more years to plan my VR LOL:rotfl: but getting lots of ideas from all of the brides on the DIS. Can't wait to hear and see more of your plans.

Not long now! just wanted to say I hope you have a wonderful time in WDW and fantastic wedding day :)

Thanks everyone who commented :) Sorry I've been AWOL! It's been a bit crazy with trying to do as much on my PhD as possible and finish my teaching duties before we leave. Not much wedding stuff has been getting done, bar the last 2 weeks.

Can you believe we leave for the airport on Thursday, fly on Friday, and get married next Wednesday! I would update now, but we're so close I think I'll leave it until we come back and I'll post a TR of sorts ;)

We are getting more excited, but I'm also a little nervous - not to marry DF but in case we forget something important like the rings, or that my parents don't have a good time on the wedding day and in Florida. I know it's irrational, but they've been so, so generous I just want them to enjoy the day.

I just don't think it's sunk in yet - that we're going to Florida, let alone become husband and wife :) We celebrated our 6 year dating anniversary on the weekend, so it was nice to think that it was our last as a dating couple!

Have a wonderful time. Try not to worry about other people, just concentrate on having a good time yourself.

Hey there! Just joining in and wondering how I have not seen your PJ before now :confused3

Best wishes on your big day everything looks/sounds perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter