Pizza delivery to resort????

grover

DIS Veteran
Will offsite pizza places deliver to the resorts? I also wanted to do a Pizza and Beer by the pool night for everyone but DH doesn't care for the resort pizza (shhhh-don't tell him I told you!). We could drive to pick it up as well-anyplace near by that is really good?

Grover in Winnipeg

Hey Grover!

Yes, any offsite place that delivers will deliver to the Disney resorts. Check the huge phone book in your room for lots of choices--so many will say "we deliver to disney area resorts, etc". We've had Domino's, Chinese, and Italian delivered when we were there just because we were kind of tired of the food court. They usually won't go right to your room though--we've had to meet them in the main lobby. They ask for your room number and call from the lobby on a house phone.

Pizza deliveries at WDW.........
trink15.gif

Pizza - Giordano's
12151 S Apopka-Vineland Rd
(407) 239-8900
Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW.
It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered.

Domino's Pizza right near Crossroads
8542 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-239-1221

Pizza Hut-Lake Buena Vista
8699 Palm Pkwy
(407) 239-0205

Papa John's
5345 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
(407) 397-7272

Papa Johns
11989 S. Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista
407-477-7777
Delivers to ALL WDW Resorts except All Stars

I am not sure if offsite places deliver to deliver to every resort. But I am positive I have seen a chart that shows amnemities that resorts have, hot tubs, # of pools, and then Pizza Delivery was one of the options. I am not sure where I saw it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter