PixieDust32

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
HI Roxy
I have emailed you 3 times (12/12, 12/18 and 12/27) at your AOL addy and received no answer. I was wondering if you sent or will send the postage for the Epcot Kit Swap that was sent back to the swappers on 12/2. Hubby said it's either being sent to you or sent to the trash. He doesn't care which as long as it gets out of the house.
I know you didn't do all that work for it to go in the trash. I'm sorry I can't hold on to it much longer since my scrapping room is getting way too FILLED and hubby is gettin mad about that too.
He says my scrapping is taken over too much of the house. DUH where else am I suppose to put it. :rolleyes1
He says its one thing for my SCRAPCRAP (as he calls it) to occupy space but someone elses is something different. LOL He doesn't mind me hosting swaps as long as the swaps go OUT :laughing:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply and send your postage
thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter