Pixie Dust Update....

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
So I had a very long weekend. I took Friday off to try and get most of the stuff in the house done as we are to move into it as of Saturday. WELL so much for planning...poor Smiley (DD) caught a "Flash Flu" that spread through her daycamp. She was unable to keep anything down including her meds so off we went to the hospital. Only to be admitted for the night and not get out til early Saturday evening. She is ok now but her platlets dropped from 235 to 76...EEEEKKKKK! No wonder she was bruising like heck lately. Need to give her a week and then go get them checked again.

So we are not ready in the least to move into our new home yet but oh well..... just gald she's ok.

Discoveries went ok! Lawyer says things will hopefully speed up now which is a Good Thing!

Now the sad news.... I think I have decided that this year we will not attempt to do Disney. With the house and all the stuff we need plus the wedding next May, it's gonna be expensive . So I'm gonna let the man know it's okay to not go...though it's breaking my heart.

:O(

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and support!:p
Suzanne

I hope things start to go a little smoother for you soon. I also had to make the decision to not go to WDW this year; it was tough. Once I made the decision it was one less thing to worry about--I'm at peace with my decision now and soon you will be too.

Lots of good thoughts coming your way to help you through the rough days ahead!

I'm so sorry to hear that you and Ryleigh had such a rough weekend but I'm glad that she's much better now.

With moving into your new house, the legal proceedings and the wedding etc., you'll be so busy that before you know it, you'll be able to start planning your postponed Disney trip again! :)

Best of luck with the move! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter