Pixie Dust annual pass question

Marmun17

Earning My Ears
We recently moved to FL and my husband and I are contemplating getting the Pixie Dust Annual Pass. We have a 6yo son in Kindergarten and a 4 month old.

My son gets out of school at 3pm and it's a 35-45 minute drive to the parks from where we are at in East Orlando, probably more with traffic. Is it worth the hassle to just go for a few hours in the evening mid-week? Families that have gone after school, how is it for the kids to go back to school the next day? Anyone have tips or tricks to make it as enjoyable as possible?

I do have the Pixie Pass and I will say it is a huge value for even minimal use. I travel to Disney and this year I'm cutting back to 16 days and still happy.

But something similar ............ when our kids were younger we bought Six Flags passes. We live about 45 minutes, sometimes longer if traffic, from the park. We made it an every other week thing where we would take the kids on a Friday night right after school. We'd enjoy the rides, we'd share a couple chicken finger meals, enjoy the laser show/fireworks and then head out. We'd change the kids into their pajamas in the car and when we got home poured them in to bed. With it being Saturday they could sleep in.

We have some of the best memories, especially with no pressure to do it all! With four parks and so much to do at Disney I would totally do this! And come summer you have more freedom to visit.

My children have flown the nest, but I am extremely happy with our Pixie Dust APs. I don’t want to be there when it’s crowded, anyway. Remember you can upgrade to a higher level pass upon renewal if the PD AP doesn’t work out. I like HopperFan’s suggestions. If the kiddos can sleep in the car even school nights might work.

My children have flown the nest, but I am extremely happy with our Pixie Dust APs. I don’t want to be there when it’s crowded, anyway. Remember you can upgrade to a higher level pass upon renewal if the PD AP doesn’t work out. I like HopperFan’s suggestions. If the kiddos can sleep in the car even school nights might work.
YES!!!

We had the Platinum Plus AP for 12+ years, didn't have during COVID and decided when it opened for sale that we only wanted the Pixie Pass. We already were avoiding weekends, holiday weekends and big holidays so honestly only the shifting April block out was an issue. If I were close by it def would be plenty for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter