Pixar Day at Sea 2024

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
So I’m amazed at the lack of pictures/feedback/info from the first Pixar Day at Sea this year…

So asking directly- anyone just off the Fantasy with anything to share?

How was it with the event on Day 6 vs earlier? What movies were shown? Any awesome events to not miss?

Wondering this too, we did Pixar day at sea eastern last year, and Pixar day was the 2nd sea day, from looking at when the encounters can be booked this year it’s showing the last sea day for the eastern. We are going March 2nd.

Scott over on the DCL blog has just posted navigators from the 1/6/24 Pixar day at sea eastern Caribbean. We are on the 2/24 western and I’ve been waiting too.

Anyone know if there is a difference between “animation” and “learn to draw” sessions?
See arrows in photo
ThanksIMG_4990.jpeg

Wondering this too, we did Pixar day at sea eastern last year, and Pixar day was the 2nd sea day, from looking at when the encounters can be booked this year it’s showing the last sea day for the eastern. We are going March 2nd.
Hey, I’ll be on that cruise, too!

Yes, Pixar will be the 6th day …I had called DCL many weeks ago, and the CM told me what it appeared the schedule would be. He said Pirate Night would be the Tuesday, and he was right since later on I saw that there were Pirate bookings at Bibbity Bobbity.

We did the Jan 13-20 sailing. This is the only exclusive “paper thing” I took a pic of. The Hey howdy hey breakfast looks the same as last years to me.

Attachments

• IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter