Pirates movie vouchers certificates declined

CouchTater

Mouseketeer
I bought the Pirates of the Carribean Blu rays which contained codes for free movie vouchers. I printed them out this morning and went to see the new Pirates movie and the theatre said their system declined the vouchers showing they were inactive or previously used. Anyone else had a problem with this and know who I should contact? I only bought the movies because it was a good deal with the vouchers and since the movies have been opened I can't return them.

Contact the manager and contact the program that you print the coupons through. I had one decline for a different movie this summer, but I was firm and the theater ended up just giving us a ticket (I wasn't mean or rude or loud at all, and luckily they had seen this happen to other people, and they were kind about it). I talked with the manager, and wrote an email to the place that made the coupons available to print, and hoped it would help others.

ETA...if there's one thing I learned from doing things to get extra rewards, NEVER buy something JUST for the reward, because that's going to be the one time the reward doesn't pan out. Only buy stuff because you want those things...consider the rewards to be extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter