Pink & Aengus Tag Team

You know Aengus if you took a bath more than once a month people would not have to keep pushing you into the water. Oh and in case you were wondering yes soap is a vital ingredient.

Rubs the green stuff right off and then you will look as Marvelous as PINK :thumbsup2

::yes::

ETA: Personally, I think Pink gets the award for best comeback with the line "OMG! You tackled me, Aeng-Man!!!!"

You want me on your team now, don't you? :)

Pete's Favorites: Amanda, Alexis, Parvetti, and Pink

Throw Dr. McStudly onto the Island, and I'll score you some bonus points :banana:

EGAD! Is this a battle royal? Everyone get Aengus??? :rotfl:

Anyone else notice this thread was moved to the Community board??
You have BOTH been voted OFF the Island!
:lmao:

Just so everyone knows....

We only met ONCE

That was enough!! :rotfl2:

Hmm, and one of my friends met both of you. Hmm, she met Jellyrolls, too. She still has nightmares. :laughing:

I think the next time I see both of you on VMK, I need to wear my referee outfit. ;)

Hmm, and one of my friends met both of you. Hmm, she met Jellyrolls, too. She still has nightmares. :laughing:

I think the next time I see both of you on VMK, I need to wear my referee outfit. ;)

dont worry tonight I will be with my BFF Host_Phinny :thumbsup2

dont worry tonight I will be with my BFF Host_Phinny :thumbsup2

Poor Lily... she's not your BFF anymore, huh?

Either way, I'm not getting in the middle of this one so I can avoid the :duck:

Just call me Switzerland.

By the way, Pink, you're a pirates player, right? I think you two should settle this with a game of mansion. It's neutral ground.

By the way, Pink, you're a pirates player, right? I think you two should settle this with a game of mansion. It's neutral ground.

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2 I'd kick his big butt all over that mansion attic, heh... :angel:

Not to add fuel to the fire but... I think you missed this one Pink.

wow you didnt get in with 2 hours? yeah I bet it was all the welcomes. Or the line was filled with Pinks MULES :rotfl:

Although he was expecting something to happen.

Pink doesnt scare me!!

much...

Paging Dr Hurricane, paging Dr Hurricane. :rotfl2:

Not to add fuel to the fire but... I think you missed this one Pink.

Are you serious? Those are real posts of Grace's that I missed?? :confused3 Where in the world are those????

I am so totally slipping... must be the lack of oxygen lately... :cloud9:

pink and ozzy= :lovestruc

Not the right Survivor there, taz buddy (cough MikeyB cough) But Ozzy will do in a pinch ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter