Pin collectors - which pins do you collect?

I keep going from one collection to another! I started with princesses and female lead characters (Pocahontas is my favorite:goodvibes). Then I began buying pins with Walt himself on them. We usually get a resort pin-when we can find one. Now I'm collecting Bambi and Muppets. My favorite pins right now are my Statler and Waldorf set and Thumper! :rotfl:

Pins I most love to collect:

Anything to do with Disney cats (and to a lesser degree dogs, too). Especially love Marie and anything to do with Lion King
Pirates of the Caribbean
Any Christmas pins
Halloween pins
Nightmare before Christmas (because they are kind of both Christmas and Halloween)
Atlantis (the movie)

On a smaller scale, I also like to collect:

Disney Villains
Any animal pins
Some movie pins, especially if I just happen to like them
Stitch
Tinker Bell

My SO likes New York pins.

what ever i think looks cool at the moment in past vacations trying to decide for my trip in 2 weeks

Cruise line pins :yay: I have about 400 right now but I am always looking for more. if anyone is interested my PinPic I'd is also the same as my name here.

if anyone is interested in trading send me a pm. :3dglasses

My collection (found on PinPics under the same username) is rather small and random, the ones which appear the most are Stitch and the Princesses in general (have a few of Aurora, Giselle then some of the others). I'd love to collect a few more of Tangled and Enchanted.

Uh oh... new update on pin collection... I have my Polynesian pins but now I got sucked into collecting the Hop Lop pins (little mushroom from Fantasia!). *facepalm* This is only the beginning, im sure ill have a few more new pin collections in a month haha!

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

I collect Ariel, attraction ones and its weird but I also collect ones that are pink and glittery lol. I have them in a shadow box and group them by pins that look alike. And also Mickey ones.
DS collects Pluto, Donald, Toy Story and Sleepy Beauty.

I mostly do the Disney cats: Cheshire Cat, Marie, and Figaro, with Chip & Dale, Stitch, and a few princesses mixed in.

I collect Minnie pins, attraction pins, and Muppets pins. I also agree with the sparkly pink pins...they are really hard to resist.

I collect tink, monorails and trains, hot air balloons, haunted mansion, just to name a few :rolleyes1

I'm collecting Figment pins! He's kind of a random character so that makes it more fun!

Then just whatever else catches my eye. I love the Orange Bird set, and I'm trying to get all of those, and I also love the Muppets. :lovestruc

I'm on pinpics also (same name) so you can see that I collect Cheshire Cat, Ariel, Villains, Figment, lanyard pins (now known as Hidden Mickey pins), Lion King pins, Nightmare before Christmas, Dalmations, mixed in with some Pirates and Mr. Toad among others.
My DD used to collect Belle and her best friends collected Goofy and Donald, respectively.

Mickey Bars...they are my favorite thing about Disney and have been since I was 4 or 5 (now 24). And Aurora!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter