"Pimp my Ride" EVC edition

TriMom

<font color=red>SWIM BIKE RUN<br><font color=blue>
Well after 2 trips with a rented EVC and 1 with our very own, DH has accepted that the EVC is part of our Disney culture now. Yeah for him. Since our family Christmas gift is a first week of January Disney trip - I thought I would surprise DH a little on Christmas by pimping his ride.:laughing:

Help me come up with some ideas to make his scooter the coolest on the block. It is only a Disney scooter, or sometimes if we go to the zoo, but he does not use it on a regular bases. So be creative!

Here is a picture of it - can't wait to hear your ideas!

scooter-full;init:.jpg

Hmmm, not much room for Flame Decals. Pity. Also no spokes in the wheels to put baseball cards in...

Since we had to put our new (used) wheelchair van in DS's name (DS is 11), he thinks he ought to be able to have flames and other cool stuff painted on it. And even tho DW has vetoed antenna toppers until now, DS thinks he's going to try to sneak one on to "his" car (with his Dad abetting, of course).

But you've got to get some flames on that ECV somewhere. Good luck!

With the right craftsmen I would do a harley davidson back rest cover or maybe even replace the back rest material with a harley davidson design. Replace the basket with a fishing creel or tool box, lol. An IV Pole on back to hang cold drinks like a beer hat, lol:lmao: and to show his team pride with a banner. Add an air horn like semi trucks have. Add a harley davidson key fob for his ECV key. Flame style paint job in theory can be done. The deck might be able to be replaced with another colour.

Get a great seamstress to make some cool seat covers. Mine has seat covers made from Pillow Cases from the Grand Flordian. Having fabric seat covers is more comfortable and allows you to pin things to the back. I had a huge Christmas stocking on mine last week. And a Santa wall decoration pinned to my basket.

Check out auto parts stores and bike sections of stores. I have found lots of things there. I found some lights that go on bike tires that my DH "reengineered" to go on my wheels so my tires light up--these were a huge hit after dark at Disney. I also have rhinestone bling on my tiller. Maybe not what a guy wants, but be williing to think outside the box. Put some flames going up the tiller. I have a bike horn on my handle-- I don't use it much but it makes a great "duck" noise that is fun. You can find some great ones at the auto parts store that make noises like an antique car.

You have limited space to pimp, but the wheel covers and the the sides can be flamed or other stick ons added. You can also get a floor mat with decorations added and cut it to fit.

Keep in mind that you can also take it to a auto painting place and have it repainted if you would prefer a different color.

you could add lights to it..........this is our 'pimped' out stroller for an idea........

stroller006.jpg

how did you do that to the stroller? That was cool!!!

That is super cool!!! I haven't had a chance to sneak off to Auto Zone and WallyWorld yet. The Disney trip is a Christmas surprise for the kiddos and the "pimping" is a surprise for DH. With all these people who can't find out about it, I may have to go shopping at 3 am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter