Pictures of an Empty Park?

Here's a few more:

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

These are my daughters welcoming you to our home :rotfl: This is first thing in the morning a few days before Easter in 2005. It had poured during the whole bus ride there but stopped right before we pulled up to the bus stop. It was the best day of our trip.

2005_0410potterparty0003-1.jpg

Here are some that I took on Sunday, Oct 21 (2006) - -

Walking down Main Street for our 8:05am CRT ADR

IMG_0349.jpg

Looking back down Main Street - view from stage
IMG_0359.jpg

Castle Breezeway
IMG_0360.jpg

Fantasyland - Looking down towards Winnie the Pooh area

IMG_0384.jpg

This picture was taken August 13th this past year!! The crowds were awesome! This was the morning that free dining started so we called it "the calm before the storm." It got MUCH more crowded after that!
108055emptycastle.JPG

Looking back down Main Street - view from stage
IMG_0359.jpg

This is what I love!!!

Great pics everyone!

NikkiLovesWDW! said:
This picture was taken August 13th this past year!! The crowds were awesome! This was the morning that free dining started so we called it "the calm before the storm." It got MUCH more crowded after that!
108055emptycastle.JPG

It definetly was a storm! Very cool pic! What interests me most is how light out it is! It looks like it could be 10 or 11 o clock! :cool1:

Took these of my group one morining.

33207wdwmkb2002-med.JPG
33207wdwmka2002-med.JPG

This picture was taken on ...

CastleMorning2.JPG

NEW YEARS EVE!!!!

This was Fantasyland about 5 hours later:

FantasyLandNoon.JPG

YIKES!!

I love your pics blondie, when exactly were you in the world? I'd love to go around the same time.

mickeysgirl17 said:
I love your pics blondie, when exactly were you in the world? I'd love to go around the same time.

Thanks! The photos I've posted are from September, February and May...all great times to go crowd wise if you pick your weeks wisely!

wah, all are wonderful pic...i m hoping i will get a chance to visit disneyland soon.... :sad2:

never been there before as i am staying in singapore...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter