Picture of the Day September 16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my dh's traditions is to eat the tie-dyed cheesecake at POP Century..

:goodvibes tye-dyed cheesecake looks strange, but tastes great, so I can see why he makes this his tradition (nice blue tongue :rotfl: ) :thumbsup2

POTD APRIL 1st:

947150035_utXSp-L.jpg

070.jpg

Audience participation at Hoop-Dee-Doo......gotta love the guy at the far right :goodvibes This show is my family tradition, seen it many times, always great :thumbsup2

Ooooooops! :upsidedow

Ate there this trip, but didn't see the show (make note......See American Adventure next trip :goodvibes ) :flower3:

Haha yeah this is my favorite attraction in Epcot. Spaceship Earth is a close second for me, but I love the American Adventure best.

The problem is, my family will never go watch it with me because they say it is boring :eek:

So, every chance I get, I need to sneak in there and watch the show.

Tip: For anyone that has never done this... watch the Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps, then go into the building and watch Voices of Liberty, and finally go into the theater to watch the attraction, the American Adventure. That is the way to do it and you will undoubtedly come away feeling proud to be an American. That is if you are an American of course. Sam Eagle would be proud.

I know I'm a day or two late with this but did you see the Hidden Mickey behind Tramp at PC>

IMG_1070.jpg

°O°Joe;44483342 said:
Haha yeah this is my favorite attraction in Epcot. Spaceship Earth is a close second for me, but I love the American Adventure best.

The problem is, my family will never go watch it with me because they say it is boring :eek:

So, every chance I get, I need to sneak in there and watch the show.

Tip: For anyone that has never done this... watch the Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps, then go into the building and watch Voices of Liberty, and finally go into the theater to watch the attraction, the American Adventure. That is the way to do it and you will undoubtedly come away feeling proud to be an American. That is if you are an American of course. Sam Eagle would be proud.

Thanks for your tip :goodvibes

Next trip I am going solo.....so I can do this and won't have to keep family members happy, just myself! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter