Picture of the Day May 27th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilivetogo, that shot of the pool with the flowers and the rock formation and the monorail line in the background is stunner, but where is it? Epcot, I assume, but I thought I knew all the pond-y things there, and I can't place it. :o

You can see in this picture that it's right behind Goofy in the topiary display just inside the entrance to EPCOT. The colors of the flowers around Goofy, Daisy and Donald were absolutely stunning. If you look in the water itself, sticking out are the long-stemmed blue GLASS flowers. There were other glass flowers in the butterfly tent and possibly other places. They were gorgeous.

IMGP0452 (1024x836) by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

_DSC3180.jpg

Great pic! I never get tired of this shot down Main Street at Christmas. I wonder what they will do this year? One of the floats in the new Festival of Fantasy parade is too tall to make it under these decorations that span Main Street.

Glad you like it tried to line it up except for that one wreath.

Allen, that parade, and your shots look absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to get down there and get some shots of it!

When I took this photo, I got reprimanded by a castmember. I was standing on a bench just inside Tomorrowland and she didn't like it one bit.

I am loving all the shots of the new parade at the MK. Kind of epitomizes what I love about this thread -- seeing something I appreciate already through the eyes of someone else who loves it. :thumbsup2

When I took this photo, I got reprimanded by a castmember. I was standing on a bench just inside Tomorrowland and she didn't like it one bit.

:rotfl:

Not for me to decide if it was worth a good scolding, but I like the photo very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter