Picture of the Day April 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF1525.jpg

Subbing on too.This year we are heading to New Zealand and Australia for vacation but next year hoping to go back to the world!Unless we win the lottery and can do both!

Enjoy your trip to NZ and OZ :thumbsup2 I have been to NZ (via Fiji) and it is a beautiful country :goodvibes

:thanks: Glad everyone is finding their way over here!! :disrocks: I too love to look at everyone's pictures. often the first thing I check every morning! hehe.. so keep them coming cause I've seen things and places I haven't had the opportunity to see before or seen for a while... (Like Splash Mountain, Jud)

No, I'm not a fan of Universal Studios... except that cool spinning water tunnel that you get to walk thru in the Posiden thingy over there.. That water tunnel just fastinates me but then I am easily amused.. But, hands down, the Mouse has my vote! ::MickeyMo:

Jud, I still can't believe Hench would put those tombstones right there, I still think they look terrible.

Mission Space:
20101231_6888_edited-1.jpg

Love this thread, can't wait to open it each day. You never know what Jud will post....elephants?

LOL! Ah... that apparently was a little too strange or weird or whatever for even the strange weird thread... it was removed.

:)

Jud

:thanks: Glad everyone is finding their way over here!! :disrocks: I too love to look at everyone's pictures. often the first thing I check every morning! hehe.. so keep them coming cause I've seen things and places I haven't had the opportunity to see before or seen for a while... (Like Splash Mountain, Jud)

No, I'm not a fan of Universal Studios... except that cool spinning water tunnel that you get to walk thru in the Posiden thingy over there.. That water tunnel just fastinates me but then I am easily amused.. But, hands down, the Mouse has my vote! ::MickeyMo:

Cyndi, the upper level run of Splash Mountain was one of my first 'true loves' at MK: that anyone could not immediately recognize it, or even not know it, well, it wasa just a shock...

Jud

Jud, I still can't believe Hench would put those tombstones right there, I still think they look terrible.

$$$$$$$!!! Do you have any idea how much money they made off those? And someone probably thought it looked good... even now there are those who miss the 'big hand'...

NICE shot inside M:S!

Jud

DSC02000 by sjbond_dis, on Flickr

By the way, thanks for the photography lesson...I had to look up "bokeh" on the internet - now I know!!! (and a very amazing photo that one was!)

I doubt I can com close to the quality pics I see here day after day...that being said, each trip I take more and more pics...

100_2144.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter