** Picture of the Day 3 **

That special bond between Dads and Daughters...they were out on the volleyball court helping them warm up before the playoff game :goodvibes:

i-s4vVkN3-XL.jpg
:tink:

Today is my "shadows" birthday...sure do miss Goopy's "puppy dog kisses"...:cake:...RIP my friend...

i-DGxGXLf-M.jpg
:tink:

I still remember the day we got both of our last 2 furbabies as their birthdays. It's been a few years but my memories are ever clear of these loved friends. :hug:

When you see your DGD collapsed on the volleyball court under her also injured teammate...your heart stops ... and then later when she dives to save the game...and season ending point...that same heart breaks for her and her teammates. :sad1:

i-2XB4Htr-M.jpg
i-mZK5FmX-M.jpg
i-9KRBv3G-M.jpg

It's been a fun season for this young team. Their future is bright but tonight they left their hearts on the court and hang up the volleyball uniforms. On the bright side...soccer season is a few short 2 months away. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter