** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC02381-X2.jpg

Nice capture. You got a significant portion of the head in focus. Is this with the 55 Zeiss?

Not even close to fractal's dance photos but I sure had a good time photographing DGD and her dance company at the Starbound National's performances in San Antonio this weekend! :yay: Our "little dancer" :lovestruc:

P1210302_zpss4oi2koq.jpg
:tink:

Not bad! Shooting dance is not easy for a number of reasons; the lighting is always a challenge, the movement of the dancers requires a fast shutter, and typically the distance from the stage has you using a long focal length.

Not bad! Shooting dance is not easy for a number of reasons; the lighting is always a challenge, the movement of the dancers requires a fast shutter, and typically the distance from the stage has you using a long focal length.

:crazy2: All of the above :faint: and add a relatively inexpensive point and shoot makes it a challenge but I get enough decent shots for enlargements and display and even the blurred photos mean countless memories :lovestruc. We tried 3-4 different spots in the historical (and run down :() building plus an arrogant "video watchdog" who kept accusing me of videoing performances :headache: and threatening to disqualify DGD's groups. I was trying a series of shots with different shutter speeds and yes, "the little red light is on" but it's taking a PHOTO not a video. The little twirp wouldn't even believe me when I SHOWED him the photos! :furious: I'm pleased with what I have and that's all that counts. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter