Pics of Legend Of The Lion King. (I hope)

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
I wish I could play the music!

wdw_feb_2003_060.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_062.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_066.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_069.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_070.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_072.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_073.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_075.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_079.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_080.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_086.jpg

I don't know how to tell you this and I really hate to have to do it, but I can't see the photos.

C'mon Mitch stop it. I know you're doing this on purpose just to get us all worked up ;) :teeth:

I want to see the pictures, waaaahhhhhh

Originally posted by DaisyDebbie
C'mon Mitch stop it. I know you're doing this on purpose just to get us all worked up ;) :teeth:

I want to see the pictures, waaaahhhhhh

If I used the words I wanted too, Katholyn would have to ban me!! :o

I'm about at wits end.

:( Maybe I'll try to wake up in the middle of the night to see if I can catch these.

I know imagestation isn't as good, but have you thought of using them Mitch?

I know at WDW we have to remember to use our imagination. Is this part of that also....use our imagination? :) I only see red x's

Elaine,

I used to do support for them. I have some older pics there but wouldn't trust them. Worldzone is usually good. I did't have this problem last year. I took down the links for the old pics. Maybe I was getting some hits there.

Anyone want to donate a server and tell me how to set it up to do webhosting... :teeth:

They look great, Mitch, one of the best shows at WDW. Thanks.

As for posting, WZ, on the net 'free' side, was not monitoring bandwidth last year. Now they are. If you have a lot of pictures, you may consider the 'pro' side of WZ, giving you much more bandwidth. I have a double net one and one pro silver. I use the pro side for posting my picture threads.

Dan,

I'm on their "Elite" plan. I'll have to email them to see what I can do.

Well, it's just not fair! Marla got to see them, why can't I?

Mitch, the Elite plan, which I have, gives you 2 gig of bw, the silver, on the pro side, which I also have, gives you 8 gig.

I still can't see anything- no red Xs, no nothing. :( :(

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I saw the photos, I saw the photos!!! I <b>finally</b> saw the photos. They are great! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

It took me ten times but I finally see them. Great pictures. Have never seen the show yet. Always seem to just miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter