These are the items I am interested in:
3 Blue Candy Canes
1 Blue Toy Solider
1 Christmas Tree
1 Football First Down Marker
1 Green Candy Cane
2 Space Mountain Shuttle Bench Pieces
1 Yelllow Candy Cane

Please check out my trade thread and let me know ifyou see anything you like!

whatisupyo - Is there any particular quest items u are looking for?

PrincessJen09 - I am interested in your room codes, how many rooms would u trade for all the items u mentioned?

Ok, what about the pirates room, animal kingdom and jungle cruise for all items?

There are already two people ahead of you trading for the Pirates room. If you want to wait and see if those go through, you can. Or I can give you two of each of the other rooms for the items.

I have a captains quarters couch and a blue haunted mansion rocking chair but that is all as far as pirates and mansion go..

I actually dont have a pumpkin yet. I would accept that or u can check out my wish list to see other things i am looking for..

That is a nice amount of credits but im more interested in items in my wish list..

I have traded the Pirate room code with the first person that made an offer. Where does that leave our trade?

Oh ok, lets see, how about one of each room (Animal, jungle, and highschool). Let me know what u think..

Ok great i am trying to get on vmk right now, dont know what the issue is either my computer or the home page..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter