PianoGuy's Trades- Updated 7/8/07

Hi Delicious, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I dont really need credits right now but let me know when you are in your room and I will stop by and see if we can work something out for the other items :)

I am in my room now if you are still on, these are the items I am still interested in after checking what I already have I have also put the list in order of highest interest.

1 Everest 5 of 5 pin
1 Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
1 50th Chair Gold
1 Philharmagic Chair GOLD
1 Cyan Tiki Idol
1 Popcorn Pin
2 Ice Cube Chairs

Hi, I am interested in the following:

1 Happiest Celebration on Earth Poster

However, I really do not have anything on your list :sad2: Is there something this coming weekend that I can get for you?

:thanks:
Lyn

Im sorry I never got back with you Tiggerholic. Let me know if you would still like the poster and we can meet and figure out something.

Okay, LOL, you have stuff I like!

Let's see if we can break this down into smaller trades to make it easier, but below are the items I am very interested in.

Could you let me know what you would like for some of these items?

Maybe we could start with you telling me what I could get from the list before for a Pirate Couch? A new Pirate Caribbean Town Square room? Or other items you would like.

Thanks. And yes, seriously, I am interested in all items below. Let have some trading fun! :)

1 Red Scoreboard
2 Herbie Couch
3 Ice Cube Chairs
1 50th Celebration Mickey Lantern
1 Snowman Golden Edition
2 50th Chair Gold
1 Gold Penny Press
2 Gold Ranom Neumber Generator
2 Gold Scoreboard
2 Gold Turnstile
1 Philharmagic Chair GOLD
1 Sorcerer Mickey Hat
1 New Years 06 Pins
1 Tangaroa Tiki Pin
1 Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin
1 Crow's Nest Bar Stool [/B]
1 Crow's Nest Bar Stool Pole
2 Dreams Castle Turret Chairs
1 Dreams Captain Hook Chair
1 Firewall
1 Red Tiki Idol

Hi Disney Dreams.. well the one thing i do not have from your list any more is the sorcerer hat but other then that i have everything else for trade :)

Now as far as what im looking for.. hmm.. if u have any mansion clocks or candy cauldrons i could combine some of the items for those.. also i really like the newer pirate quest things... like the pirate ship that comes in two pieces (cant remember what it is called) anything beta is nice to lol ;) im also looking for gray mansion pants and shoes.. I could offer the two gold turnstiles for the pirate couch, but im not really looking for a room right now. Im in my trade room if u would like to stop by :)

PianoGuy

Hello,

I am not sure if you still have these items for trade but if so..
Would you take a well worth shopping spree for any of your items up for trade?

Thanks in advance,
Dianne:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter