~~~~~~~~~~Photos Pass Photos's - Brits at Disney~~~~~~~~~~ :)

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
I would love to see Photo Pass photos of my fellow Dis Brits.

Do you have any really cool, funny ones to share?

Your welcome to share as many as you wish.

:banana:

This is one of my favourite and funniest ones, we was told to act scared, lol.

image167.jpg

This is one of me and hubby, we don't seem to have many nice ones of us on our own, so i treasure this one:

image197.jpg

Image0152.jpg

My daughter at Hollywood Studios in December 2009 - a CM saw her and organised a special meet and greet.

wow! what a fantastic pic - it looks like a promotional photo. I hope you have that enlarged, framed and hung in pride of place, I know I would!!

So many to choose from that picking a favourite is almost impossible.
My signature at the bottom has some that I really like, and I have also put loads from October 2009 in my trip report - also in my signature below.

Here's one of us at MK - Halloween 2009

Image0638.jpg

One of the Photopass photographers caught me in a pose that I recreated over and over again throughout the course of the holiday :rotfl:

Image0314.jpg

This is one that we cropped from an original photo of DD looking up at Pluto, then added a border to it to make it a little bit special. I love the way the flash light reflection on her face makes it look like it's a reflection from Tinkerbells wand

image124.jpg

Thanks for sharing everyone it helps me get excited about my upcoming holiday and shows everyone what photos you can get with photopass.

Keep them coming, please :)

7433_154282641575_539081575_3236511_3431878_n.jpg

7433_154283526575_539081575_3236520_6744420_n.jpg

7433_154281831575_539081575_3236505_4977767_n.jpg

and my favourite (I have it as my computer background, reminds me what I'm working for) :cloud9:
7433_154280856575_539081575_3236497_6812764_n.jpg

and a slightly embarrasing one
smiley-ashamed005.gif

n539081575_1164516_5900.jpg

I love the stitch one - where was that taken?

Does anyone have a link to all the extra photopass poses you can do? We did the tink on your hand and DD with the balloons but I know there are lots of them if you ask.

So many to choose from that picking a favourite is almost impossible.
My signature at the bottom has some that I really like, and I have also put loads from October 2009 in my trip report - also in my signature below.

This is one that we cropped from an original photo of DD looking up at Pluto, then added a border to it to make it a little bit special. I love the way the flash light reflection on her face makes it look like it's a reflection from Tinkerbells wand

image124.jpg

I have seen this one before - there is something quite mesmerising about it. You're right, it could be the light, but it's also the expression on her face. It is begging to be blown up to oversize. :lovestruc

I love the halloween ones, as i am going to the halloween party for the first time, it helps give me ideas on custumes and what to expect :)

Each one of these photos are making me smile, so can't wait.

thanks - i knew i'd seen one somewhere!

Where is the bench in HS for the photopass pictures. We just had ours done by the hat last time?

thanks - i knew i'd seen one somewhere!

Where is the bench in HS for the photopass pictures. We just had ours done by the hat last time?

The bench where we had the Stitch photo was on Sunset Boulevard at DHS. We just asked the photographer about doing the one with Stitch and the one with Minnie

7433_154283531575_539081575_3236521_7015608_n.jpg

Some more photo's i wanted to share:

This one has been blown up and is above my fire place, my daughter had 15 different photos taken with them with the different characters.
image096.jpg

This one is of my son and is also blown up and above my fire place :)
image191.jpg

And a real cute one of my daughter :)

image137.jpg

Aww I love the one of the Winnie characters together. Is that normal? Or are they always alone?

Wow these are great. I really need to read up on this photopass as I don't now alot about in. I've seen a few of the photographers on previous trip but always thought they were just normal photos.

Aww I love the one of the Winnie characters together. Is that normal? Or are they always alone?

I am not sure if its normally, the photo was taken at the back of the uk shop in Epcot. When we arrived it was just pooh and tigger and they went for a break we was at the front of the queue and waited about 5 minutes and they returned followed by eeyore. They spent ages with my daughter and we had about 15 different photos just from this encounter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter