Photo Subject of the Day/Week (Not Exact Match)

Does anyone know if the bench with Goofy on it in front of Tony's is still there (at MK) ?

Sorry for the interruption, but I have an update on cyndiella's Goofy project and I thought other people here might be interested.

The bench with Goofy is no longer in front of Tony's. According to CMs I spoke to, it was taken away shortly before Thanksgiving of last year. A few CMs have tried to track it down but have had no luck. A couple of newer CMs were told during Traditions training that it was "in refurbishment" with no estimated time of when it will return. I think we all know that in Disney-speak, that means it could return tomorrow or that it could very well never return.

Also, the Jester Goofy that I posted a picture of is no longer being displayed in a public area. It and all of the other Halloween statues of the Fab 5 are now being kept in the backstage area next to Tony's and are only viewable during MNSSHP. They open that area during the party to hand out treat bags and give partygoers photo ops with the statues.

I now return you to your "Ice & Fire" subject already in progress....

1567dcj.jpg

Sorry for the interruption, but I have an update on cyndiella's Goofy project and I thought other people here might be interested.

The bench with Goofy is no longer in front of Tony's. According to CMs I spoke to, it was taken away shortly before Thanksgiving of last year. A few CMs have tried to track it down but have had no luck. A couple of newer CMs were told during Traditions training that it was "in refurbishment" with no estimated time of when it will return. I think we all know that in Disney-speak, that means it could return tomorrow or that it could very well never return.

Also, the Jester Goofy that I posted a picture of is no longer being displayed in a public area. It and all of the other Halloween statues of the Fab 5 are now being kept in the backstage area next to Tony's and are only viewable during MNSSHP. They open that area during the party to hand out treat bags and give partygoers photo ops with the statues.

Interesting. I wonder what the purpose is?

Velly intalessting... and thank you for the sluthing

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter