Photo Sharing: People & Portraits

It's always a little CrAzY :crazy: when we try to take family photos during any of the holidays. We may be "unpolished" :rolleyes: but we sure do love one another :grouphug:. It takes some time but the yearly Mother's Day photo eventually happens :rotfl:. This was from a few years ago...."smiley" sitting in the lawn chair is my little dancer now!

MayRecitalMothersDay038.jpg

MayRecitalMothersDay039.jpg
:tink:

Chris, what lens was used in the last couple shots? I love the rendering.

Harry,

The last pic in B&W was with my Minolta MC Rokkor X 50mm 1.4 with a focal reducer.

The pic with the dance girl with the wildflowers was with my Sony Zeiss 24mm 1.8.

I'm not much of a portrait w shooter and have despised doing it the few times I have for family. But, I hear that the Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro can take some phenomenal portraits. I'll have to let the little one be my guinea pig since I just acquired the lens.

While technically not a portrait it is one of my "favoritest" photos of DS; taken at MCO on the last day of his first WDW trip. It always reminds me of one of his favorite books at the time "Berenstain Bears: Too Much Vacation". He was definitely worn out from 5 days in 3 parks plus Daytona Beach and Seaworld.

Tim%20Last%20Day%20Airport%20ed-L.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter