Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

No sunset from Captiva tonite..but..Great Storm !!

32a823cf-77b9-45d5-aed9-4f2572f06c83.jpg

Thank you very much Janet. I have enjoyed many of your pics on this thread as well as many others!

Thank you! :)

Where else did you go in the southwest? Do I have more shots to look forward to seeing?

Oh, I led a Boy Scout trip to Zion, Bryce and then we were crazy enough to backpack from the South Rim to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in the intense July heat. The problem with such a trip is that we were often going before sunrise and had some activity at sunset so the best hours of the day often escaped me. Their priorities are obviously misplaced! I may have one or 2 pics though to post when I get to them :-)

Oh, I led a Boy Scout trip to Zion, Bryce and then we were crazy enough to backpack from the South Rim to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in the intense July heat. The problem with such a trip is that we were often going before sunrise and had some activity at sunset so the best hours of the day often escaped me. Their priorities are obviously misplaced! I may have one or 2 pics though to post when I get to them :-)

Next time you need to be on the committee that decides each day's schedule. ;)

Can't wait to see more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter