Photo pass help

Did you have them scan the QR code in the Disneyland app or your ticket, or did you collect PhotoPass cards?

If they scanned your QR code or ticket, the photos should be in your account on the Disneyland app. On the main account screen, scroll down to "My Photos" and you should see them sorted by date and meet-and-greet.

If you collected Photopass cards, you'll need to link them to your account (because you paid for the MaxPass/PhotoPass combo with it). Same main account screen as above, click on the "Link PhotoPass" icon, then at the bottom of that next screen, "Link Photo, Card, or Purchase." That should bring them up, although it might take a few minutes after you link the cards for them to show up in the app.

Once you're sure the photos are there, you can add borders/stickers within the app by clicking on each photo individually, then save/share each one (what DD15 did to share on Instagram that day). For the whole batch of photos, it's easiest to get onto a computer, go to the PhotoPass area of the Disneyland website, and then download them all at once.

PHXscuba

Im curious too. My family had 2 day passes but had maxpass, how can they view their photos online. They were scanned onto the phones but the quality is low because it's stored on the phone. How do they view their photos online when it was linked to their maxpass?

Ok...got it! For anyone else having a moment like me...scan the QR on the back of the AP (like it says), not the barcode.

If you want to view the photos from a laptop you just visit Disneyland.com and sign in using the details you created to get into the app and you can download them from the "photo pass" option under the Parks & Tickets menu drop down.

My computer decided that I couldnt select them all at once to download and save but I could do each individually (something to do with a pop up blocker apparently) - luckily I didnt have many as we were only there one day this time, however it would have been painful if there was a weeks worth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter