Photo Package Question

Philsfan77

DIS Veteran
I think I am totally overthinking this, but wanted to double check my thought process.

We have 2 staterooms booked (separate reservations) one for my family of 4 and then my parents are in their own room. Planning to get the photo package for our room. With this, my parents could be in pictures with us (all 6 of us) and pictures would show in our room, if they took a picture of just them and our boys, would it also show in our room because of the boys being on our room? Only photos we wouldn't get of them would be pictures of just the two of them or individual pictures they may take themselves along the way correct?

Yes, and if for whatever reason the pics with the kids and them don't show up in your account, if you let the staff at shutters know, they'll move them over. That happened with a couple pictures of ours, my daughter was sitting at the table with my mom and step dad and the photographer put those pictures on my mom's room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter