Philadelphia Marathon Nov 18-19, 2017. Registration Opens Apr 1.

FelisLachesis

DIS Veteran
http://philadelphiamarathon.com/

The Philly Marathon registration opens April 1! The race itself is over two days, November 18 and 19. The schedule, so far is:

November 17-18 Expo (one day before the first race, per normal)

November 18 (Saturday): Half Marathon

November 19 (Sunday): Full Marathon

There's also an 8k being run on the 18th, and various Kids races also on the 18th.

Unfortunately, the races are too late to use as PoT for the 2018 Marathon weekend, but it can serve as great practice for Goofy's Race and a Half. It's 7 weeks before WDW Marathon Weekend, and the last weekend before Thanksgiving. So you can burn off your turkey meal before actually eating it, and get that feeling that you know that Goofy or Dopey is in your sights!

Maybe we can get a Philly meet up that weekend!

Philly is a nice race weekend. Good course and good environment.

Have to agree with this. I haven't done the marathon weekend but I did do the Philly Love Run half marathon last weekend. Great course. Good crowd support. Very clean. Ample water. Very organized. Many hotels within walking distance of the start and finish. I just may have to sign up for the November weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter