Peter Pan themed room

team disney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me find Peter Pan themed bedding?

I am looking for twin sized sheets, comforter, etc. There seems to be alot of tinker Bell stuff out there, but I am looking for Pan.

Hoping I can get some pre made things but if I come up empty I will consider fabrics as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? My internet searches are leading me nowhere. :confused3

Thanks for any help!!:goodvibes

hey - ebay had some bedding a while ago. Twin sized comfotor and sheets. It was all brand new. I had been looking into it for my son's peter pan themed bedroom as well! In the end, he just ended up with blue and yellow sheets which matched the background colors of his walls.

TY so much!
Wish I could find it locally. The shipping on it is over 50 bucks!:eek:
Have any pictures of your room? I would love to see how it turned out.

Anyone have other ideas?

Sorry! I just noticed now that you wrote back! I'm trying to find the pictures I have downloaded on the site but can't find them. I came across the scetch on the wall - I'll take photo's later and post. I haven't finished it yet, but slowly but surely it;s getting done.

Here's a picture of the scetch before I painted it. This is part of a mural on the wall that has the lost boys captive on an island, the ocean with tick tock in it, wendy and Peter flying overhead.
kidsbirthdayandelephun045.jpg

And heres Cap't hook and crew - he's just on a wall by themselves - no mural.
kidsbirthdayandelephun044.jpg

I'll look for more up to date ones later!

and PS - I know shipping is crazy! That's why we decided against it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter