Peter Pan on Board???

On the 3 Disney cruises we've been on, we have never seen Peter Pan.

Haven't een him on the 4 day or 7 day cruise either other than in Disney Dreams.

Not sure about Peter, but Wendy, Captain Hook, and Smead are definitely there. . . . Peter must be somewhere on the ship, or is he in Never Never Land????:rolleyes:

When we were onboard the 5/17 cruise a new Cruise Staff CM that had just boarded that day looked exactly like the Peter Pan we saw at the Grand Floridian character dinner last year. So much so that I actually went up to him and asked if he ever was Peter Pan at the Parks. He said no, but he gets that a lot. I guess if he does not like his position with the Cruise Staff he can always be a face character!!!

MJ

:o)

I often do think I RECOGNIZE people behind their characters, but maybe that's not true.... Maybe it is the character FOR REAL!! :rolleyes: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter