Pet Swap 2011~Closed

I won't be around for a few hours-getting ready to head to DS8's baseball practice, then we're going to the varsity game tonight. I'll check this when I get home tonight. :)

Thanks for signing me up Anne!!! I will help you out and fill in any other Dog and / or puppy groups...letter or element that you need!! I can use them all!

Gotcha down Stephanie!:thumbsup2

Welcome Jayne!!!:)

I'll leave sign-ups open until Wednesday night. Anybody else wanna play??:flower3:

I have never swapped on this forum before but would love to join you!
I hope to join some Disney swaps as well. I am a veteran swapper on other forums but those groups are not very active anymore and I miss swapping.:)

I would like to join:
Group A1-Dogs-S
Group D1-Bark-R
Group Q1-Dogs

Anne, Can you add me to these groups?

Grp. K FURBABY (cat themed). Even though we don't have cats I have 2 DD's that love their stuffed animals!
Grp. Q1 Dogs
Grp. S. Cats

Thanks!

Welcome scrappinstevie!!!:welcome:

Updated to here-closing this out tonight, so if anyone wants any more groups please let me know ASAP!!:)

Stephanie & Jennifer-for group N: Cattitude do you mind if I change it around a little? Since there are 9 letters, I can take off the icon and break it up into 3 groups of 3 letters each. I'll take the 3rd spot if no one else wants it. What do you think??

Also, for group O: Cuddle-Jayne & Jennifer, think I'm going to change this to 2 letters pp and I'll take the 3rd spot. That ok with you ladies?

Welcome scrappinstevie!!!:welcome:

Thank you for welcoming me to my first ever Disboards Swap! I am really excited about this one. Please let me know if I am missing any of the instructions along the way-I will try to check in every day to make sure I don't miss anything.

I have three dogs and lots of dog pictures so I think this will be the perfect swap for me to start out with.:)

Also, I have chosen an element for Group Q1 Dogs: Tags

Thank you for welcoming me to my first ever Disboards Swap! I am really excited about this one. Please let me know if I am missing any of the instructions along the way-I will try to check in every day to make sure I don't miss anything.

I have three dogs and lots of dog pictures so I think this will be the perfect swap for me to start out with.:)

Also, I have chosen an element for Group Q1 Dogs: Tags

Sounds great!! We're so excited to have you.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter